Getting to the low 9's

That's allowed though because it's a one off. Happy Anniversary for when it comes. Taking a break from pointing because I'm getting a little obsessed by it lol so just trying healthy eating for a bit :)

I know what you mean, it totally takes over your life!! Sometimes I'm up for it & then at others I just can't be bothered to count & feel so restricted!! As long as your healthy a little fluctuation isn't too bad!! That's what I'm telling myself ;) I counted today though -29pp so that's a start :)

Yea if I'm going over then I'm giving myself a hard time when there's no need to, so just giving it a break and maybe going to concentrate on getting toned instead.

That's a good start, are you still out for dinner tonight? Happy anniversary! :D

That's it no point in beating yourself up - you've done so well, maintaining is the hardest thing & you may find you'll lose the odd pound here & there. I'm still at 9st7 & not bothered - yes had dinner yesterday, 3 courses & booze!! Thanks for the message!! Today has been a bit of a write off but hey ho that's life :p

I know if I maintain around this till the nicer weather then I should be eating better then anyway.

Aw that's nice, did you enjoy it all though? What did you end up having? It sure is life! :D

Not sure what happened with my previous post, but I suppose it's still readable!!

I had chicken liver pâté with warm baguette, steak & chips with garlic butter & a chocolate pot with creme fraiche....oh & half a bottle of cava & 2 wines :D

Think I'm painting the porch on Saturday then on Sunday I've booked mum and myself in for a massage which I'm really looking forward to :D

Yea it was lovely, had such a nice day with mum. How you getting on this week? I started couch 2 5k again last night as I'm planning on doing a 10k in October :)

I'm attempting the c25k too but failing massively!! I did a 10k last August. & am doing it again this year & I want to beat my time, so best get my arse in gear!!! Good luck with yours :)

When did you start doing it again? I done run 1 last night so a bit still to go but got plenty of time :p what time you planning on getting?

Hi Claire, sorry I've been AWOL - don't even know if you're still subscribing! Hope all is good with you :) I've gained a few lbs these last few weeks, but this is it (again) back on track on Monday :)

So looking at the dates it looks like I've been off plan for nearly 4 months. So I'm 'starting' the group again if anyone fancies....I'm 10st1 & my aim is always to be able to maintain under 9st7 - haven't achieved that since I put on the chub when I was 19....here's hoping ;)

Hello stranger!

We both getting back on this again? I'm now 10st 11lbs, going to get down to 9st 9lbs :D xx

Hi :)

Yes back to it!! It creeps up when you don't pay attention doesn't it?! I'm losing again, so a happy bunny! Have you started back this week? I'm 3 weeks in :)

I got to the point where my clothes were getting too tight again - the best indicator!! I've gained 12lbs since my lowest in feb of 9st5....it all went downhill in may! I'm not aiming for 9st5 as I think it's just too difficult, 9st7 would keep me happy!

So 3 weeks I weighed myself - 10st3 & I'm now 9st12, so 5lbs in 3 weigh ins!

Hope you have a great first week :)

Back