Getting to the low 9's

That sounds a nice menu I hope you enjoy it. Yes been looking at the menu but think I'm just going to wait to see what I fancy on the day and if I put on then that's fair enough :)

I love your attitude :) that's kind of my way of thinking too - if I gain then what the hell, as long as I regain control then it's ok. We've got to enjoy ourselves a little & if we're restricted all the time it's just pants & life's no fun!!

No I guess I wont gain much on the exercise, but I'm preparing myself for it just in case!! Need to get my measurements though.... I sneaky peak at the same time too & as I weigh in at home it's always stark b***** naked...so god knows how much I'd weigh at meetings! Do you do it from home or at meetings? Do you have a diary on here?

Not been too bad today, 2 slices of cake though, yummy yummy!!

Yup life's for living and that means our weight will fluctuate with the good times and bad times. It'd just a way of life now, can't constantly be good!!

Haha I'm the exact same first thing on a Wednesday morning after my first pee hehe. I used to go to meetings when I first started for about 6 month then fell away from it and just do it myself now. No diary on here do you?

Ooo hope you enjoyed it, I had a Milly way last night which was yum but my worst time is normally weekends :eek: is it tonight your out for dinner?

Yes tonight's the big night, don't think I can even be bothered to count!!! Especially after the breakfast I've just had! Will you be trying to count or will you just be sodding it?!

How what did you end up having for breakfast? Dads decided he wants to go out for dinner tomorrow so today I've had cereal 9pp mushroom soup 1pp but dont think I'll be making it again though and dinner is the cheap asda pizza 8pp and light choices chips 5pp, trying to be good today for tomorrow.

Don't think I'll even try and point dinner tomorrow because I really have no idea! Although I WI on a Wednesday I make Sunday the last day of my points so I know what weeklies I have to use when I'm at my worst and don't leave myself short over the week. Works for me :D

Breakie was continental style - I had cereal to start (!) & then had to have some bread with cheese & pâté! About 14pp I reckon, not the worst, but not brilliant. It was nice & late though, had a scone with cream & jam for 'lunch' and some crisp nibbles then dinner & wine - just trying to add it all up now but it's a bit of a guessing game....however I think it's probably around the 70 mark (eek!) which is fine as that's what I had available!! We'll see if this maintaining malarkey really works :D although you are the proof - how many points were you having on maintenance?

I also weigh on a Wednesday & the same as you have all my weeklies over the weekend & then am good Monday & Tuesday - I like a midweek WI.

Hope you have a lovely meal tomorrow & your dad has a great time :) Mine was good, venison shank & then ice cream to follow :p

That all sounds lovely and the main thing is you enjoyed it all! At least you had the points to cover it and hopefully it reflects on the scales on Monday. To be honest I didn't track while maintaining but did eat quite a bit more than while I was losing weight so I wouldn't worry.

My WI was a Wednesday when I went to class so it's just stuck that way. Don't know what I'd do without weeklies at the weekend!! :eek:

Im looking forward to dinner, I'll have cereal this morning then not much else so I can stuff my face hehe got 17dailys and 30weeklies left so it will just need to do :p

Aw thank you! The wee dog is my bichon frise called Holly. She's my wee baby and will be 4 in April :D

Hope you have a nice Sunday!!

Bichon frise are so cute. I'd love a dog but my husband is putting his foot down at the moment. He doesn't want to help out with one at all & I'm out all day sometimes for long hours, so it'd need a walk, to be let outside, company, play time & feeding while I'm out & hub reckons he wouldn't do any of it!!! He works from home do it would be perfect - darn it!! Still he has promised I can hAve a dog by the time I'm 40 - 6 years & counting!! I'm getting a rabbit this year - ill keep it indoors over winter & in a giant hutch outside in summer, but it'll still come in when I'm about, can't wait. If I get a really big one it'll be the size of a small dog - it's all about acclimatising dearest beloved to it!!!

How was your weekend?? Was it a lovely meal? Did your dad have a nice time? I was good (within points) till Sunday & then I let loose. Today is the start of a new week (1lb gain in the scales) so need to get that off.

Any plans this week?

Luckily my mum doesn't work and I stay at home so Holly has my mum in with her most of the time which is good. Your hubby is just saying that! As soon as he got a dog he would love it and spoil it! When are you getting your rabbit? Have you picked a name?

It was such a nice meal, I really enjoyed my treat with my points hehe. Yes Dad was spoiled but I wouldn't have it any other way! What did you have when you were doing so well too? I WI this morning and lost 2.8lbs so I'm now 10stone 2.6lbs, less than a stone to go now!

Just working then going to the boyfriends on Friday to have our valentines, so that's my plans. How about you? X

I just thought, I wonder where Claire is so popped in & realised I rudely hadn't replied! SORRY :)

Well done on your loss that's huge! Nearly in the 9s as well, how exciting. I love getting into the 9s every time (there have been many!!)

Hope you've had a good week - the last couple of days at work have been pants, but that aside all good here!! WI day tomorrow for both if us I think? Good luck :D

That's fine don't worry about it :p

I WI this morning at 10stone 1.4lbs so with a bit of luck I might be in the 9's by next week. Only 0.4lbs till I've lost 3stone overall :) how did your WI go?

Been a busy week working my bum off but managing to stay within my points and using all my weeklies so happy with that.

Hope you have a nice day!!

Wow that's amazing, 3st - well done! And really nearly in the 9s, good times!! I lost 2lb this week on maintenance (!) which puts me at 9st5!!! Crazy days! Hungry today & eating the wrong things - like 2 bags of crisps one right after the other!!

:)

Thanks very much :) well done you that's great especially when you were trying to maintain! Does that mean that you increase the amount of points you have for this week then? It's well deserved so don't beat yourself up about it. I've gave up crisps for lent so I won't be eating them for now :p

That's a good idea - if you can't eat them you can't waste your points on them! I've been crazy eating today -no idea how much & it's only gonna get worse - ah well ;) Hope you have a good weekend - do you have any plans??

I done my crazy eating yesterday and don't think this weekend is going to be much better to be honest :p no plans really im just sitting in a park the now over looking the lake, bliss! You got any plans? X

Hey Claire how's it going?? Hope you didn't stray too far off plan! I have....my brother & his family visited last weekend & I just haven't got back on track :( Gained just under 2lb which is to be expected...going to be soooo good Monday, Tuesday & onwards & hope to be back at goal soon!! Not thinking about it this weekend :p

Hope you've had a good week :)

It's going ok thanks, I gained too (can't remember what) due to the amount of rubbish I've had lol so im ok with it :D

Aw that's allowed, it wouldn't be as much fun pointing everything when your family is there and you will be back at goal in no time at all!

Hope you have a good weekend and we will both be back on plan as of Monday!

Yes back to it Monday!! Although only remembered yesterday that we're out for our anniversary dinner on Tuesday....hmmmm! Still going to be as good as gold up to that point :D

Back