Getting to the low 9's

My goal for the end of feb is a 5lb loss to take me to 10st.

I have a large bag (25g) of melcalfes salt and sweet popcorn every lunchtime. Love it. Only 3 pp and is so much more filing than a normal packet of 3 pp crisps like quavers.

I out and out don't weigh myself in between im case it demoralises me and sets me off the bandwagon. Determined to stay on even if I stay the same. Been worried im eating too much fruit just can't seem to cut back!

Ah the popcorn is amazing- ive not seen the bigger bags but it's definitely a great find!

Here's to ALL our goals xx

Even though it is free i usually only have one bit of fruit a day. Usually a banana. I have as much veg but I'm conscious of the calories and sugar in fruit. Although doubt anyone ever got fat just eating fruit! X

I know...I KNOW I shouldn't. I have polycystic ovaries and an underactive thyroid- myself more than anyone knows I shouldn't but it stops me falling off wagon. Cut down a bit today- had no grapes which is a revelation!

Going to make the chocolate risotto tomorrow- excited! Xxx

Wow sounds amazing! And really naughty! I'm away with work next week so got to try really hard to be good ?

I actually feel in control and re motivated since I have joined this thread! Today at work I turned down cakes and brownies for a colleagues birthday. Would have wasted about 10 pp for a bit of chocolate. Just wanted to share this as feeling proud.

I actually feel in control and re motivated since I have joined this thread! Today at work I turned down cakes and brownies for a colleagues birthday. Would have wasted about 10 pp for a bit of chocolate. Just wanted to share this as feeling proud.

Yey!!!

I've been so bad tonight ? but I'm so exhausted from work!! Back on it tomorrow. But will be going out for food on Saturday eek!

Whoooo I've lost 1lb :) but I haven't weighed myself for a week and a half!

Well done! I've got my weigh in tomorrow...scared I've lost nothing at all! Feel quite hefty this week- not sure if it's a mental thing!

At least i've not "eaten my emotions" as I normally do when I'm having a rubbish week ha. The weightwatchers desserts and British classics are divine...I have one every day- lovelllly.

As for yesterday- I had the whole of Sunday off- I wouldn't worry about one day out of 7. I figure once a week every week for the rest of my life I'll probably have a day I do it- as I love food haha xxx

I 'felt' heavy this morning, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Woken up in such a bad mood- I looked in the mirror and I look foul! There is no chance I could have lost weight. It's making my not even have the enthusiasm to go to the gym before my weigh in! Argh. I must get out of it or I'll cheat ha.

I bet ive put on weight this week. Grrrrr.

Sorry for the negative message xxx

Yessss! 3.5lbs off. Thrilled and Amazed! Xxx

Thank you so much! I am so happy...given me even more momentum now! Caribbean sunshine slim body here I come xxx

Thank you so much! I can assure you I'll never look amazing but, hopefully I won't offend the eyes of the Caribbean population if I continue!

Goodluck on the 1lb, I definitely think spicy food helps as ridiculous as that sounds xxx

Thank you so much! I can assure you I'll never look amazing but, hopefully I won't offend the eyes of the Caribbean population if I continue!

I will never look good in a bikini my stomach will never be flat and would have loose skin but can hopefully look good in clothes and get a good high waisted bikini to cover my worst part.

Goodluck on the 1lb, I definitely think spicy food helps as ridiculous as that sounds xxx

I'm hoping the spicy part is true. Going to brother in laws for dinner tonight and will probably end up having curry!! X

Back