Getting Wed in 5 months - in a size 12 dress

TWO pounds this week!! Back in the 11's and determined to stay there, not been this weight for 3 years and its been a huge struggle getting through the 12's. Extra big effort for next 4 days before holiday, and won't lose focus too much on holiday - nothing is standing in the way of me and that dress!

Good job on the loss :) You'll get into your dress with time to spare.

I'm glad the first day of school went okay, I was a wreck the first day my son went to Kindergarten (and then the first time he went on the bus). But it does get easier and I think they have less anxiety than we do.

Well done on the loss

Woop woop!!! well done x

Thanks everyone! So determined to be good on my holiday - will have the same breakfast that I have at home (but might just treat myself to 'proper' Special K instead of the supermarket version!), then we're just going to have picnic style lunches, so I'll do lots of pasta salads and so on, we're eating out twice but I'll make good choices, and we'll have pizza salads the other two evenings (we're only going away for four days). We'll get the usual bananas, apples and grapes that we usually have too, and do lots of walking. Don't mind if I put on up to two pounds but no more.

So pleased to be in the 11's!

Back from holiday to a 2lb gain - not overly worried but more worried about how rubbish I feel! Didn't sleep that well on holiday thanks to a really uncomfortable mattress, so now I'm like a bear with a sore head and feeling very overwhelmed with the sheer amount of unpacking, cleaning, organising, washing and ironing that needs doing. My OH is annoyed with his work at the moment, and in general we both just feel a bit down and bluergh.

On the bright side - we are now officially engaged and I have a really lovely ring to prove it, we've chosen and booked our wedding venue, and everyone seems pleased for us - even OH's mother!

I'm expecting a Sainsburys delivery tonight, ordered lots of healthy things so I'm hoping that they will get me back on track and feeling a lot healthier in body and mind. Have got two hours before my lovely little boy gets back from school so I'm off to get on with the unpacking, and might just fit in an hour or so of chilling out with my book if I'm lucky!

HATE getting back from holiday!!!

Hi ya

I commented back a few pages ago! So glad your doing well, me on the other hand sent crazy and put on half a stone...nooooo!
I have rejoined a group now and more determined than ever soil sure you will be hearing more from me..

So I still love the Sophia tolli dress but I am going to check out a few others before deciding.

X

Hi ya

I commented back a few pages ago! So glad your doing well, me on the other hand sent crazy and put on half a stone...nooooo!
I have rejoined a group now and more determined than ever soil sure you will be hearing more from me..

So I still love the Sophia tolli dress but I am going to check out a few others before deciding.

X

Hi, well done for rejoining group, you're on the right tracks now, just draw a line under that 7lbs and it'll be off in no time, and more besides. I've drawn a line under my gain but am now in the position of not knowing just how to get right back on track - not helped by feeling so down and anxious, and not knowing why! I hate the whole 'returning from holiday' thing. Just need to get my routine back.

Am rejoining the gym with my mum on Friday morning which I am very much looking forward to.

If you like the style of Sophia Tolli, how about you have a look at Ronald Joyce and Benjamin Roberts dresses? They are quite similar in style. It is always best to have a good look around before making the final decision. Any excuse to dress up in pretty princess dresses I say! Have put the plans for my 2nd one on hold at the moment while I save up for it - the seller is being really good about it, she's still selling it on the website so if I'm lucky and can get some money behind me it shoud be mine in a few weeks time.

Have a happy day everyone x

Welcome back :)

Congratulations on your engagement :D

Thanks tillymax, am really loved up at the moment! In fact I'm a bit lovesick and missing my OH lots while he's at work!

Hurrah I'm going to try on dresses in a shop that stocks Benjamin Roberts!!

I love this wedding lark

Everything is going much better now and trying to put my gain behind me

xxxxglllllllllll with your weightloss babes and think positive then your already half way there :) xx

Nixy said:
Hurrah I'm going to try on dresses in a shop that stocks Benjamin Roberts!!

I love this wedding lark

Everything is going much better now and trying to put my gain behind me

Did you find anything you like? Xw

Finally got my internet back and have also been upgraded to
a smart phone, imagine the excitement when I discovered a minimins app! This is really going to help me in my relaunched slimming world attack. Less than six months now and getting really scary now. Need to start a new routine and stop thinking that I've got loads of time because I really haven't!!

Brand new week here at last, brand new day, my only day off this week and am going to go for it, will do Wii fit and zumba and then all my housework, then relax with my book all afternoon, heaven. Am going to stop standing in my own way and aim high x

Had a sneaky peek this morning, lost two pounds since last week, feeling much better
and v pleased with myself, will have my official weigh in on Friday. Really feeling that this can be done now, and can't wait to get back to the gym this afternoon. Feeling really determined today, nothing is going to spoil my dream is the way I feel at the moment

Really need to keep up with this diary more! Struggling a bit at the moment, lost another pound this week but still need to be doing so much more. At the gym this morning I went through my old record cards, and discovered that it has taken a whole YEAR to lose a stone, and all that stone has done is get me right back to where I was three years ago. How depressing is that :-( I'm trying to tell myself all the right things, e.g.-

At least I am exercising
At least it is all going in the right direction
At least its a stone off and I'm not the weight I was last year
At least I'm not a stone heavier

And so on and so on BUT it still doesn't feel good enough; I feel like I have wasted so much time and that I'm trying to push a bus up a hill! I know I have the ultimate motivation but the pressure is getting to me!

Very much determined not to give up tho x

Right whether you like it or not I am going to report on here every single day as it keeps me going and stops me eating!!

Good day yesterday, right on track, even though it was one of those 'hungry days' we all have every now and again, and I had to syn a slice of bread (it was worth it!). I stuck to my 15 syns, and had 45 mins of exercise at the gym. Am off for another 45 mins in a while.

OH made an excellent dinner at the weekend - I have no idea how he made it as he literally just made it up, but it was basically made as a shepherds pie (without the carrots as I hate carrots and mince) with parsnips, onions and garlic, then the topping instead of just plain mash was a combination of mashed potato, mashed parsnip and mashed sweet potato which sounds strange but was actually really, really lovely. This is coming from someone who usually hates shepherds pie as I was forced to eat so much of it when I was younger!

Tonight we are having tuna salad jackets, and I am thinking of doing a combination of traditional jackets and sweet potato jackets, as I am really into those at the moment, although I'm not sure what the sweet potato will taste like with tuna. Hmm...only one way to find out! I love my tuna salad as I use my syns on extra light mayo and shove loads of things in a bowl - tuna, mayo, cucumber, grated carrot, sweetcorn, celery and red or orange pepper, just so yummy and the grated carrot tastes really sweet with the tuna. OH and DS love this dinner and its really quick and easy, which is good seeing as we've got to be out by twenty past six tonight and I'm childminding until quarter to six! Need to be very energetic today otherwise I am really going to fail and end up stressed, and we know where that leads - the fridge!

I was down yesterday but I know that the only sensible route through this is just to keep on going, keep on trying and fighting - the only way anything else will lead me is to weight gain, and feeling even worse.

Weighed in today, half off, pleased but have got to see an
11 at the beginning of my weight next week, just over five months to the big day but in reality its January I have to aim for as that's when I'm meeting my dressmaker. Huge effort needed

Hi guys, not been about for a few days, am really, really struggling with darker mornings, which I know sounds totally pathetic! Feel like such a moany old person but I just can't sleep properly at the moment, think it is because my house is too cold - OH and I are so stubborn about putting the heating on! - and then once I do get to sleep I can't wake up in the mornings because it is just so dark! Really not loving the start of Autumn!

Eating wise I am kind of behaving myself but still really struggling as usual, although I am keeping my gym attendance up which is helping. I'm working all this week which I am finding a real shock to the system - not worked full time for nearly six years! Poor you I hear full timers saying, but I'm just not used to it. Thinking of the money for the wedding to keep me going.

Between feeling freezing, miserable and also working I'm not drinking that much, which I know is a huge factor in weight loss and gain. I do feel smaller and people are making really nice comments, but for me, it is just so, so slow. I'm actually seriously considering joining a class again just to get me through as I know I perform so much better in a class environment. I will still keep up my other weekly weigh in with my friend and cousin tho, as I don't want to let them down, they are still doing reasonably well, plodding along, but I can't afford to plod - its nearly time to change the title of this thread to 'FOUR months'! And that seriously isn't enough time, with xmas in between as well.

Back