Gingette's Diary

When's your dress fitting and hen weekend? Hope your week gets better x

Thank you Cass. My hen weekend is from 4th March, and luckily my dress fitting is two days before that.

I'll be having my panic about the hen closer to the time!!

Well your wedding dress is going to fit easily :p, hope you have a lovely time! x

GL for ur WI in tonight hun!! :girlpower:

Loving the 14 jeans. Although my black ones are now feeling a little baggy round my middle. Being a glass is half full kind of girl, I'm going with they've stretched.

But we'll see when I get on the scales tonight!:fingerscrossed:

Keeping everything crossed for your WI - sure you will find its not the stretch of the jeans, its the sheer skinnyness of you. I took a leap today and 60 degree washed my newly baggy fat jeans, which is supposed to shrink them by one size. I'll let you know when they're dry if I can fit into them *gnaws nails" xx

Week 5: The Weigh In

Oh my word four pounds off!! Get in. Whooped a little bit when I got off the scales. Absolutely delighted doesn't even cover it. And that is with me cutting down my exercise this week. The water flavouring bungs (sorry) a bit. So I'm restricting that to after weight in to Sunday night so that everything has a chance to sort itself out. I am over the moon.

I think I've got ten or thirteen to go. So let's do all this again. I know that I'm unlikely to get a bit a loss again in the future but that's fine. Every little helps.

check me with my positive mental attitude! I'm absolutely floating on air. Imagine how over the top I'd be if the work thing wasn't happening.

Anyway let's go with week 6!!!

WELL DONE GINGETTE!!!! NICE JOB!!!!

Gingette you rule! :queen:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you Dale, Gem and Mags!!!!!

:grouphugg:

Week 5: Days 1 - 3

Well the first couple of days after my weigh in went really well. Did my water felt really positive and even did a little exercise.

However, on sunday my OH left home to back to a work course (will be away all week again) and had the new fudge bar with a coffee. Then well hit an emotional dip and went to the fridge to get some more water. My OH had left leftovers of a chinese in there. And well there is no way round saying this. I ate it. So I've probably knocked myself out of ketosis and if I have i'll be paying the price over the next couple of days.

I am taking responsibility for this (needless to say my OH will get a little bollocking for leaving food in the fridge before leaving the house for a week). But I choose to eat it, therefore I must take the consequences. I need to move on from this. I have 16 days before my first fitting and I have invested too much in this to blow it. Am going for an hour walk at lunch to try and shift some of the calories. I'm working late tonight and tomorrow night so won't be at home, which I think is a good thing to be away temporarily from the scene of the crime.

On a slight boost one of the girls just brought cakes, she always does this on Valentine's day but did not even remotely want one, so politely declined. Getting back into ketosis is more important than momentary greed.

I can and will do this. Water at my side.

Don't beat yourself up too much about about. Just learn from it and move onwards and upwards. We all do things emotionally at times that we come to regret, but that's what makes us human I suppose. Don't dwell, think about the positive steps you can take to make the chinese pay for what it did to you :)

Week 5: Day 4 - KETOSIS WATCH BEGINS!

Well it's official I've knocked myself out of Ketosis. Although have the furry tongue. Hopefully it won't take too long to get back in. I need to shift this weight and get back on track!

Last edited:
wont be long Gingette and u'l be a ketosis queen once again xx

Thanks Gem!

Week 6: Day 5

Ketosis not yet reached which is really annoying! I'm finding this so much harder than before. Back being pale! I'm thinking about food alot but I can't let this deflect me from my goal. Got the rumble tums, but I get them when I'm in ketosis so no change there but it is taking a lot of will power not to act on them. Fifteen days until first fitting is what I keep telling myself. I am trying to move on from my lapse but my god it's hard. Will probably be lurking on here all day to keep myself focused. Sorry for the moaning.

Don't be sorry ginette. That's what this site and us people are here for. Were all the same boat and all enjoy a good Moan so get it out. Dont hold back! Moan all you like :p and keep those cravings at bay

hope ur feeling better gingette x

Hun. I'm on the same boat. Back on day 1 again!
:(
We'll get there! Gotta stay positive and learn from it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 6: Day 5

I am back in ketosis. Traces but that will do. I've never pee'd on so many sticks in one day in my life! Waves of relief. I have actually put a big 15 on the back of my hand to remind me of the number of days until the first dress fitting. Hopefully I'll be able to change it to 14 tomorrow!

But rest assured I'll be peeing on sticks for the rest of the week.

Thank you all so much - you are exactly what I needed.

It's amazing how much better I feel - still look like death but I can live with that. Go KETONES!!!
Now let's get going again.

Onward and downward.

Back