Glammam's refeed diary!!!!

Day 6

Breakfast: Strawberry lipotrim (YAY!!!) (141)

lunch: chicken breast (175)
ww pita bread (101)
salad (50)
ww yoghurt (58)

Dinner:
cod (160
mixed veg (50)
jacket potato (145)
laughing cow cheese triangle (22)

TOTAL:902

Last edited:
Thanks Mary! Only just put her to bed now though so I may just be going back to bed with her in the morning. Oh how long is this teething going to last?! She was going to bed at 9 but this last week or so! Just having a quick nose on here while I listen out for her. Hope she settles now....

I know love her! Its nice just to have half an hour to myself! Even though I am shattered and should really be off to bed! Are you working nights tonight?

Yes, nights tonight and tomorrow night, then I am off Wed, Thur, Fri and Sat. Then just 4 shifts next week before the hols (yes I am talking holiays again Jan and Rach!)

Awww, lovely age, apart from the teething. Enjoy it while you can, they are not little for long. I loved it when my boys were that age, mine are 26 and 27 now, still love a cwtch from Mammy though.

I am currently sitting here bright orange! Went for a spray tan earlier and I bravely (stupidly!) went for the medium strength one. I just hope it calms down a bit when I have a shower in the morning! Anyway here is what I've eaten:

DAY 7:

5 oz chicken breast marinated in chilli powder
Wholemeal pitta bread (151)
green salad
ww yoghurt

4 oz wholewheat pasta (didn't taste any different to white pasta, it was lovely)
4 oz bolognese made with lean minced beef, healthy eating sauce, 2 cloves garlic
small salad

Supper (I know but I was up late with the baby!)
strawberry lipotrim

Tomorrow I am going to have:
Breakfast: Strawberry lipotrim
Lunch: 3 oz pasta
3 oz bolognese (leftovers!)
Small salad

Dinner: Cod
Small salad
Pitta bread

If I am deperate I may also have a maintenace bar in the evening!

Bye all see you in a week! :)

Bye and happy holidays.
Dont worry about the spray tan, it will be fine once you have showered. My friend in work came in last week looking like she belonged in another country, but the next day it was a lovely colour.

DAYS 8 - 15: Holiday: 2 maintenance bars a day plus a healthy meal (chicken/fish salad) plus the odd cheeky vodka! (Well I was on holiday!!!!)

Day 16:
B: maintenance bar (204)
L: chicken breast (6oz) (252)
Wholemeal pitta bread (144cals)
Mixed salad (50)
small banana (100)
T: Maintenance bar (204)
S: tin of baxters miestrone soup (140cals)

Total: 1094

Last edited:
Wow you're doing really well aren't you? Great stuff. Nice to see it CAN be done and by several people at the same time so it's not unusual. Roll on Monday! x

Day 17:

L: chicken breast (5 oz) (210)
pitta bread (144)
salad (20)
D: turkey breast (5 oz) (185)
marinaded in tandoori spices and natural yoguhurt (50)
4 oz cooked wholemeal rice (200 )
salad (50) Total: 1043 (only on food though, dont ask on drink!)
(this was sooooo delicious by the way. Went to asda's earlier and bought some weight watchers curry sauce. Wish I never bothered now because this marinade was absolutely georgous! I am also going to try putting a clove of garlic in it instead YUM! ) Sorry I am rambling but I'm a little bit drunk!
Drinks: 2 lts water
lots of vodka and diet coke!
I'll work out the cals when I am sober!

Guess what! Not one person in my local (where I haven't been for ages) commented on my weight loss. Hmmmm!

Last edited:
Jealousy ..... a terrible affliction ;) :) x

I think they were just so taken aback by my spray tan (had another one last night!). Someone said I was "too brown" as if you can be "too brown"! Think I've got another addiction here!!!

Actually though Jan. The girl who did my spray tan was the girl I found out about lipotrim off. She managed to last 10 days. I told her I was doing it about a month ago and last night she didnt mention it once. Whats that all about???

Sadly - ditto my last reply :(

If she doesn't acknowledge what you've done she doesn't have to face up to her own lack of staying power!! :) x

Hey brownie, has the tan died down a little now?......lol

Seriously, some people are jealous when someone can lose weight and look great. Take no notice of their ignorace hun.

I am still getting the "jeez, you lost weight, have you been ill" off a certain type of person........jealous.

I hate jealousy! Oh well their problem not mine.

Didn't have chance to go on here yesterday so here it is:

Day 18:

B: maintenance bar 204
L: chicken breast 210
salad 25
pitta bread 144
natural yoghurt with tandoori spice 50
D: 4 oz wholemeal pasta 200
4 oz bolognese sauce 300
salad 20 Total: 1133

Lots and lots of alcohol. Feel absolutely terrible today so I wont be making a habit of it.

Day 19:

L: 4 oz wholemeal pasta 200
4 oz bolognese sauce 300
salad
D: 2 oz cooked chicken 84
ww pitta bread (100)
salad
10 olives 40
ww yoghurt (58)
snacks: 20 olives 80
total: 1066