B: maintenance bar (204)
L; maintenance bar (204)
D: Chicken breast (252)
Half a can of ratatouille (70)
10 olives (40) garlic (3)
salad 20
ww yoghurt (58)
4 oz wholemeal pasta (200)
(cooked the chicken breast in the oven with the ratatouille, olives and a clove of garlic, it was absolutely gorgeous. MMMmmmm!)
Total: 1051

Last edited:
Chicken sound lovely done like that! Yum! x

It was lovely Jan I highly recommend it! In fact it was so nice I even did my cod the same way tonight. Getting a bit of a thing for olives though. Luckily I have now finished the jar, I wont be buying another one in a hurry as I cant leave them alone! Ho'w your refeed going hun?

Here's what I have eaten today! Bit scared to weigh this week actually in case I did too much damage on the weekend, not just my liver either.

Day 21:

B: maintenance bar 204
L: maintenace bar 204
D: 5 oz cod 135
4 oz pasta 200
half a tin of ratatouille 73
10 olives 40
steamer bag of mixed veg (44 cals)
ww yogurt (58)
Glass of red wine 83
Total: 1041

Last edited:
I'm not fussy on olives to be honest - at least I never used to be but I'll be trying everything again just to make sure!

I'm going okay thanks - a bit worried I may be eating too much as I don't feel full when eating so eat everything - then feel stuffed after about 20 mins! But I guess everyone worries about that.

I bet your WI isn't half as bad as you're expecting! Good luck with it xx

Day 22: Very late as I am up doing stuff for work and the only chance I can do it is when the babe is in bed! So I am struggling to keep my eyes open here and I've got another hour or so left to do. Yawn!

Maintenance bar
Curry made with 5 oz chicken, onions and mushrooms. Weight watchers chicken tikka sauce and a spray of fry light.
4 oz wholemeal rice
steamer bag of veg

Definately going to weigh tomorrow. Hope my late night working is burning some cals!

P.s dont start on the olives Jan! Once you start you cant stop!
xx

HaHa - I somehow doubt that where olives are concerned, but you never know!

I hope you managed to get everything done AND get some sleep too!

I had a maintenance bar in the night - what flavour are they supposed to be? I thought I'd read somewhere that they were caramel - this didn't taste of anything much, wasn't as sweet as I've heard people say and had like a yoghurty coating .... ????? It was quite nice if a bit heavy.

Good luck with the weigh in. xx

Managed to get a lot of it done thanks but still got a ton left! Too tired tonight though and I am going to bed after this. Yeah the bars are supposed to be caramel. I like them, they are a bit heavy but nice and filling if using as a meal replacement. Well, I finally weighed this morning and I have stayed the same. Thank god! Despite drinking my own body weight in vodka on the weekend! Yippee. Thinking of stopping the bars now though. £22 is a bit pricey isn't it. Lipotrim very negative on the phone today though about my thoughts on calorie counting to loose the last bit. Didn't like this at all. The last few times I have spoke to them (ok perhaps I shouldn't have rung so much!) I found them quite condecending (spelling?) as they have said things like "well if you start eating chips and pies again" which annoyed me as they don't even know me. Hmm! Anyway after my rant I am thinking now of keeping thme on standby to have if I'm going for a meal or something. Like tomorrow night!

Day 22:
B: maintenence bar
L: leftover curry and ww pitta bread
D: Turkey breast in chinese 5 spice. Stir fry veg
ww yoghurt

Well, I finally weighed this morning and I have stayed the same. Thank god! Despite drinking my own body weight in vodka on the weekend! Yippee.

Lipotrim very negative on the phone today though about my thoughts on calorie counting to loose the last bit.

Great result!! I suppose if you're used to drinking your own body weight though - now you're drinking a lot less anyway! ;) :)

I suppose it's only to be expected that LT would prefer you to carry on buying their products. They don't need to be so unsupportive and obvious about it though!

Do you have to spend the £22? My chemist sells things individually, so I'm hoping to always (at first at least) have a few things in as standbys. xx

No you're right Jan. Doesn't always have to be the £22. Could buy them individually. Going on porridge on Monday though. I am up working again. Think the bags under my eyes weigh a few pounds!

Day 23:
Another pound off! Yippee, absolutely chuffed to bits!

Today I have had: B: maintenance bar
L: orange creme drink (yuk)

Tonight I am going out for a meal and I am going to have salmon, salad bowl and a couple of new potatoes! Cant wait I am absolutely starving! Had a little bit of tarte sauce with my salmon. Not much but think this is quite high!

Yoghurt

Last edited:
Wow - well done on the lb off! x

Thanks Jan. No comments on my weight loss again though tonight. Hmmmm!!!! I am thinking now though that maybe it doesn't seem like such a dramatic transformation to others as perhaps they just think I've had a baby and now I am back to the way I was before?

Maybe - I also think sometimes people genuinely don't notice. It's us that's bothered about the changes. Others don't seem to notice either when we go up (which is good) or when we come down (not so good but the other side of the same coin!) :eek: x

Hmm I don't know Jan. I was a bit upset to be honest because the last time I saw these friends I was nearly 14 stone. Anyway, went out last night and at last someone noticed!

Day 24: B: porridge (mmmmm I like!)
L: pitta bread
salad
chicken breast (marinaded in natural yoghurt and tandoori spices, I looooooove this!)
Yoghurt
D: Seafood mix (from aldi, highly recommend this its beautiful) cooked with a clove of garlic, some chilli powder
Stir fry pack (beansprouts, carrots, etc)

Vodka, had about 6 or 7?

DAY 25:
B: porridge
L: seafood mix, wholemeal rice, stirfry veg, salad
D: 4 oz cooked chicken, garlic and corriander pitta bread, salad
fromage frais

Hmm, went a bit off the rails in the night. Had a maintenance bar to try and curb my appetite but then the hubby had a chinese and oh my god.....This is what I ate:
2 chicken balls in batter
6 mouthfuls of beef in blackbean sauce
2 mini sprinrolls
2poppodoms

Got to be really good rest of week....

Last edited:
Glad someone's noticed at last!! That seafood mix sound lovely - I must have a look for that - is it chilled or frozen? x

Hiya Jan. I am glad too! I will be seeing that girl again tomorrow, and do you know what I am just going to ask her outright! I've had enough of this now! Why didnt she notice!

The seafood mix is frozen. It is so lovely, prawns, mussels, scallops, squid rings and so easy too. Let it defrost and then just stirfry it for a few minutes. Only about 52 cals per 100grams. Lovely with the garlic and chilli. Its making me hungry again just writing this. I get terrible munchies after drinking. Aldi has some lovely fish products and so reasonable. I prefer them frozen and think they taste just as nice. Its nice being able to experiment with food but I think I need to vary my diet a bit. Getting too addicted to chicken pittas!

Are you feeling fuller on refeed now Jan? xx

I'll deffo be trying that - before TFR there are some things I wouldn't have liked in it - but I'll be trying everything again now I have that cleansed palate!

I've not been hungry this week - my concern was that my tum wasn't telling me when I'd had enough. However last night I noticed I DID feel it at the table and consequently left a little (not much though, believe me ;))

I get weighed in the morning and I'm getting a little concerned coz I feel I might have gained - not helped by the fact I haven't 'been' since about wednesday - weird when I was fine on TFR.
I guess it's normal to be worried about that first weigh-in. I just hope it's unfounded! xx

I am sure you will be absolutely fine Jan. It is normal to feel like you have gained after all its the first time you have had food in your belly for a long time! Good luck for tomorrow xx

Thank yooooo! x

Day 26:

Trying to be good this week after my naughtiness with the chinese last night. But hey, if you cant have a little treat every now and again whats the point? Also I want to get the point where I can be good most of the time but then have the odd treat without it doing too much damage. Been finding it really hard today though. As I have been doing a lot of stuff from work I have been really tired and so cold today. I always associate these feelings with hunger and look to food to warm me up and stop me from feeling so tired. Perhaps I will just try and have a little nap in future instead of turning to food.

B: maintenance bar
L: weight watchers wrap
ww yoghurt
D: pork chop (mmmmmm)
wholemeal pasta (4 oz)
weight watchers roasted garlic sauce
salad
sweetcorn
ww fromage frais

Oops had 5 small oven chips. Dont like this picking habit:sigh:

Back