Goal Rewards

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Daiseydoo, 26 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Daiseydoo

Daiseydoo is looking forward

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi gorgeous people,
    I am currently enjoying a lazy day off and whilst sat here at the laptop have been thinking about what i'd like to do when I reach goal. Aside from going on a mass spending spree and staring at myself in the mirror admiring the svelt new sexy curves that b4 CD I could only dream of.
    I have come to draft together a few ideas about rewarding myself for all my hardwork.
    So with this in mind I eventually decided that a spa day is a nice option with some lovely treatments and a friend suggested one of those photo shoot things where they doll you up and stuff.
    I can't think of much else and was wondering what would be you lovelies ideal rewards and if any what are your plans??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

I like that idea for me i plan to buy a Nintendo will for my bedroom lol. x

4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Nintendo wii sorry lol

5. Keira82

Keira82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st8lb
    Current Weight:
    25st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/XLS
    I plan to take lots of passport photo's (lol) and use them for a long time - passport, drivers license etc... they are all due for renewal in the next few years... (the weight WILL still be off but i will be few years older by then!)

I'm Silly!

6. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    I am going to treat myself to a colour me beautiful consultation... before I go shopping!!!
    I understand that the new full consult looks not only at what colours you should be wearing, but also the shapes and styles that flatter your shape, make up and hairstyles... A bit of a Trinny and Suzanna advice, but without anyone grabbing my boobs and telling me I look awful in what I already own!!!
    Then I plan to have a major wardrobe overhaul and a trip to a very expensive hairdresser to complete my transformation!

7. Daiseydoo

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That sounds lovely, I've never heard of a colour consultation before.
    I think I might go off on a Shirly Valentine style holiday on my own lol have always wanted to venture away somewhere for a week or two xx

8. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    - New wardrobe
    - New haircut
    - Holiday (which is already booked for May 2010 so I HAVE to be at goal by then)
    - High heels (I gave up wearing those about 4 stone ago as they hurt so much)
    - A short chain necklace (that I wouldn't be able to get round my fat neck now)

9. haggard_hannah

haggard_hannah Proud to be a Loser!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I have my 3 day trip to New York all booked up for November...so I better be at goal by then! Gonna have a blast! xxx

10. Daiseydoo

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ooh that sounds amazing i think im off to Thailand and Cambodia in November well worth fighting the weight off for methinks xxx

11. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Such great ideas from everyone!!!

I'm going to uni in Sept to study Egyptology and in the second year there is a chance to travel to Egypt. My reward will be being able to wear summery clothes and not feel the need to cover up!!! Also, I have never been on a plane before as I am scared I won't fit!

I was also planning on doing the whole photo shoot thing and a definite clothes shopping spree!!!

Other than that, I can't think of anything. I would love to book a villa holiday in Spain or something and spend the week lolling around the pool getting a tan in a bikini that doesn't resemble cheese wire cutting into a huge lump of Edam!!!

My ultimate reward will be getting married and not being a fat bride. We haven't even settled on a date yet so I think it will be when I get to goal! x

12. Witchypoo

Witchypoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My DH has promised me a shopping spree round Spitalfields Market once I reach goal. With him funding it!:D I dont think he realises just how much it'll cost him.;)

13. *butterfly*

*butterfly* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (ish)
    Have no concrete rewards really, i do want a new hair do, something really different if i'm brave enough! Want to buy and go out in public in a vest type top, have never ever done this in the uk (major bingo wings!) except when gardening, which doesn't count cause i cover myself in mud so no one will recognise me. I second the 'not being a fat bride' one too gem! Shall have to give it more thought........does winning the lottery come as standard because then i'd never stop rewarding myself!!.....dream.......dream.....

14. nessx

nessx Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    SW
    to be thin!x

15. rachele

rachele Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    A tummy tuck!

16. ashat

ashat Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow all your goal rewards are fabby. I really like the sound of the photoshoot Daisy. If you are anything like me all the time I have been overweight I have avoided the camera. Lovely photos would be a fab reminder of your journey.

Mine are simply a trip to London and a print of my favourite painting from my favourite artist. Fingers crossed the trip can be April next year :clap:

17. binibikini

binibikini supposed to be working!

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I'm going to get my first tattoo when I hit 120lbs!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    tattoo for me too. :flirt2:

binibikini likes this.
  20. Claudine004

Claudine004 Oh Yea!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am going to get a new hair doo, by some sexy shoes with heels, and buy some levi jeans (which I have never been thin enough to wear)!

To be honest I plan to do a lot of clothes shopping really.

binibikini likes this.
  21. coconut

coconut Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm going to book a spa day. Never had one.

And if I'm still at goal by my birthday (Feb '09) then I'm going to reward myself with a pair of Louboutins!

I really want the Louboutins so hopefully I can stay at my goal weight and not put it back on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.