Goal Rewards

Daiseydoo

is looking forward
Hi gorgeous people,
I am currently enjoying a lazy day off and whilst sat here at the laptop have been thinking about what i'd like to do when I reach goal. Aside from going on a mass spending spree and staring at myself in the mirror admiring the svelt new sexy curves that b4 CD I could only dream of.
I have come to draft together a few ideas about rewarding myself for all my hardwork.
So with this in mind I eventually decided that a spa day is a nice option with some lovely treatments and a friend suggested one of those photo shoot things where they doll you up and stuff.
I can't think of much else and was wondering what would be you lovelies ideal rewards and if any what are your plans??

I plan to take lots of passport photo's (lol) and use them for a long time - passport, drivers license etc... they are all due for renewal in the next few years... (the weight WILL still be off but i will be few years older by then!)

I'm Silly!

I am going to treat myself to a colour me beautiful consultation... before I go shopping!!!
I understand that the new full consult looks not only at what colours you should be wearing, but also the shapes and styles that flatter your shape, make up and hairstyles... A bit of a Trinny and Suzanna advice, but without anyone grabbing my boobs and telling me I look awful in what I already own!!!
Then I plan to have a major wardrobe overhaul and a trip to a very expensive hairdresser to complete my transformation!

That sounds lovely, I've never heard of a colour consultation before.
I think I might go off on a Shirly Valentine style holiday on my own lol have always wanted to venture away somewhere for a week or two xx

- New wardrobe
- New haircut
- Holiday (which is already booked for May 2010 so I HAVE to be at goal by then)
- High heels (I gave up wearing those about 4 stone ago as they hurt so much)
- A short chain necklace (that I wouldn't be able to get round my fat neck now)

ooh that sounds amazing i think im off to Thailand and Cambodia in November well worth fighting the weight off for methinks xxx

Such great ideas from everyone!!!

I'm going to uni in Sept to study Egyptology and in the second year there is a chance to travel to Egypt. My reward will be being able to wear summery clothes and not feel the need to cover up!!! Also, I have never been on a plane before as I am scared I won't fit!

I was also planning on doing the whole photo shoot thing and a definite clothes shopping spree!!!

Other than that, I can't think of anything. I would love to book a villa holiday in Spain or something and spend the week lolling around the pool getting a tan in a bikini that doesn't resemble cheese wire cutting into a huge lump of Edam!!!

My ultimate reward will be getting married and not being a fat bride. We haven't even settled on a date yet so I think it will be when I get to goal! x

My DH has promised me a shopping spree round Spitalfields Market once I reach goal. With him funding it!:D I dont think he realises just how much it'll cost him.;)

Have no concrete rewards really, i do want a new hair do, something really different if i'm brave enough! Want to buy and go out in public in a vest type top, have never ever done this in the uk (major bingo wings!) except when gardening, which doesn't count cause i cover myself in mud so no one will recognise me. I second the 'not being a fat bride' one too gem! Shall have to give it more thought........does winning the lottery come as standard because then i'd never stop rewarding myself!!.....dream.......dream.....

A tummy tuck!

Wow all your goal rewards are fabby. I really like the sound of the photoshoot Daisy. If you are anything like me all the time I have been overweight I have avoided the camera. Lovely photos would be a fab reminder of your journey.

Mine are simply a trip to London and a print of my favourite painting from my favourite artist. Fingers crossed the trip can be April next year :clap:

I'm going to get my first tattoo when I hit 120lbs!

I am going to get a new hair doo, by some sexy shoes with heels, and buy some levi jeans (which I have never been thin enough to wear)!

To be honest I plan to do a lot of clothes shopping really.

I'm going to book a spa day. Never had one.

And if I'm still at goal by my birthday (Feb '09) then I'm going to reward myself with a pair of Louboutins!

I really want the Louboutins so hopefully I can stay at my goal weight and not put it back on.

Back