Goals?

minirog

Silver Member
What is your goal BMI and do you plan on staying on CD until you get there?

I have set a goal at the bottom of my healthy weight range, but plan to switch to Weight Watchers at some point on the journey. Possibly after six weeks, possibly 12, but I might decide not to switch until later (some days SS+ harder than others and I decide I can't stick it for more than another week!!!)

What do you all think? Have you decided yet?

My origanal goal is at the upper end of my healthy BMI .. I have NEVER been slim and I am not a small build so I feel that 11 stone may be a good weight for me .. but I will descide when I get closer ... it gives me a BMI of 24.9 I think .
My plan is to SS till I am 7 lb from this goal then move onto 810 ( I did SS+ for a while but found the portions toooo small and it left me hungry so back on SS then will go up to 810 ) , then I will move up to 1200 ( I think it is ) and then join slimming world to loose the last little bit and maintain :)

I dont have really any goals i am going to try ss right up untill 7lb from goal which is a LONG way off. I will have the odd ss+ day when i feel i need it but apart from that i am just going to go with the flow :) xxxx

I am a bit unsure I have set my goal as being the higher end of a healthy BMI and did plan on sticking to SS+ until I get to that. Then to join SW until I get to a lower weight but as I have never been skinny am not sure with what I feel comfortable. Will keep on going I think until I find it too hard to stick to.

GOALS???... well i have 7 lbs to loose now and to be in a comfy size 10.!!
That's all i want and that is what i will GET!!:D

my goal is anywhere between 20-23 bmi, i will im hoping i will be there by august so plan to ss untill i have to ss+ then back to ss if need be, when im 1st from bmi 20, i will go up the plans, ss+, 810,
1500, and maintainance.......
hopefully looking at foods along the way that i know i need to give up, or have as a major treat, look at portion sizes and stay with high protien and lower carb meals,
just out of curiosity, why are some of you switching to ww, sw, ect to finish off, instead off using the cd plans.
please be carefull with sw. i made the mistake of eating large amounts of good food, and lost weight, but then when i started to add other foods, i still needed large portions, i found if it was the right food, the more i ate , the more i lost, which confused my body alot. dont get me wrong, i enjoyed sw, but it for me, it didnt train me to eat healthy,
good luck though girls xx

I would like to stay on CD until I reach my goal weight of 9st 7lbs around BMI 23. But, I think I'll SS til 10st 5lbs work my weigh up the plans for maybe 3 weeks, then join ww and maybe try and get to 9 stone. I would like to be a size 10 and thinking I'll have to be closer to 9 stone for this to happen.

I am switching to WW (but still keeping my carbs low) so that I can eat more easily as a family.

I think I want to stay on CD for as long as I can manage, but I really don't want to get so tired or stressed by it that I blow it all together.

It's a funny one this as my goal changes from month to month haha

originally it was 10'7 then 9'13 then 9'7!!

Now I'm just happy to look 'slim' being honest

it's taken my head almost a year to start seeing what the mirror reflects back

not soooo much a numbers thing for me anymore, just a 'look' and clothe size (10)

x

My original goal was 9st12 but Im just gonna go with the flow. I reckon I'll probs change it to 9st7 but Im just gonna see when I get there!

my goal was 11st 7lb which is what i am now and bmi is 23.1, ive worked through the plans and at the moment im on 1500 plan, ive still lost through each stage and that is how im now at goal. i think with CD you need to mve up all the plans as t helps teach you portion control etc then if you think you need more help with maintenance then SW or WW is good for that personally i think changing over to these halfway through the plans would be the wrong thing to do but that is just my opinion

i agree i do think it needs to be one diet or the other, each diet has its own makeup to make it work, and changing may have reactions. if you are changing try and talk to someone else thats done this and see what reaction they had, and be sure to tell your ww sw consultant, that you have come straight from cd, they may be able to offer advise or a specific way to change over.
but good luck to all at getting to goal however you get there,

and well done mandy x

My goal on the first time was 9 stone which I guess I kind of consider the perfect weight. I never actually got to that on my CDC's scales in the evenings but on my scales in the morning, I accidentally kept going and got to 8 stone 10lb - far too skinny for my face, which looked gaunt. This time I want to get to 9 stone 4lb at CDC's (BMI 21) - just over 9 stone in the morning. But I'd just like to not feel fat!! I'm 10 stone 4lbs now, a "healthy" BMI but still feel like I need to lose loads more. I think people carry weight differently anyway so it's kind of irrelevant :D

Im going to carry in with 810 plan till i get to 12 stone, then discuss with cdc where im going togo from there, tbh i will probably go up a plan and follow it to 1500 and see where i am then weight wise

The goal I've set on here is the weight I used to be when I was still playing rugby, but depending on how quick I get there I would like to do SW when I'm within a stone of my goal.

Back