Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Well after thinking I was having a brilliant on-plan weekend, with hubby having a sunday off we decided to go out for food. Hubbys choice - tapas :) Wow it was a gorgeous place and a fab night out!

*** its not about the going off plan, its how you deal with it that counts ***

Sat:
B- granola 28g HB, blackberries, apple and vlf fromage frais (free)
D- jacket and beans (free)
pre tea-melon, carrots, apple (free)
T- Tapas and a few drinks :)

exercise- dog walking

Sun:
B-new potatoes, beans, egg
D-quorn sausages (3syns), mashed potato and peas, red onion gravy.
sn-melon, apple, banana, milk in tea (part HA), latte (part HA), 2 scan bran muffins (4syns)
T- fajhita type meal with wholemeal pitta (HB), 'fried' peppers and onions, slice tomatoes, 28g cheese (HA)
syns -7
exercise- at least 1 hours walk around a car boot sale, 20mins dog walk, a walk/run session first thing this morning (3min run+2min walk)x5

Mondays menu:

B- 28g h/m granola (HB), vlf fromage frais and honey (1syn), 1 scan bran muffin (2syns)

D- mashed potato, sweetcorn, broccoli and bisto gravy (1.5syns)

T-same as dinner, gravy (1syn)

hometime snack- pitta (HB), cheese (28g HA)
other snacks-vlf fromage frais and blackberries, honey (1syn), hot choc powder (2syns), melon, apple, banana

Exercise-lunchtime 30mins walk, 30mins dog walk, 1 hour aerobics.

Looking really good Gobolino, the hometime snack seems to be working out well for you. Glad you had a fun time on saturday, you absolutely need to be doing that sort of thing and you've hopped straight back on plan like a good 'un. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I'll be crossing everything for you!

Thanks Beegee, I have everything crossed too!

Here's the plan for today:

Tuesday
B-weetabix, milk (HB HA), 2 nectarines, 85g prunes (HB)
D-new potatoes, 28g cheese (HA), salad (tom, cu, sweetcorn, pepper, broccoli), melon
T at hometime-ryvita (5.5syns), more cheese (6syns)
Snacks- apple, banana

Today feels very healthy extra heavy, but to be honest that’s where I find comfort. So if I have the syns for it, then its all ok J

Hi Gobolino, diary's looking good.

Just a quick one to say that I made the scan bran muffins last night! Haven't tried one yet but OH said they were nice. I put them in the oven like you said and it seems to have worked brilliantly! I made 8 from the recipe, so only 1.5 syns each - think I'm going to make a bunch more tonight and take them to class for the tester session tomorrow so THANK YOU so much for the help :)

Oh I hope they taste good :)

I thought I'd posted my menu earlier on, clearly not! I had a yummy tea, I managed to pick up some stir fry packs in tesco for 15p !! So I had that with some noodles- oh I love noodles!

Anyway, I lost 2lb this week :) Fingers crossed for another good week. I couldnt stay to class tonight, so I feel like I've missed out a bit, but I'm on track for a good week.......

Love the hometime snack idea... thats what I need to do :)

Thank you all!

Here's todays menu:

B- peach, nectarine, blueberries, 100g l/f greek yog (1syn)

D- wholewheat giant couscous, cucumber, tom, red onion, pepper, peas. Followed up by 2 weetabix (HB)

T- 3 quorn sausages (3syns), egg and beans

hometime snack- ryvita minis or dried apricots or granola in yog (either way it'll be a HB choice)
snacks- apple, banana, 3 mini baby bels (HA), milk (HA)

Last edited:
Will update yesterdays menu when I have my diary in front of me..... basically I had a total of 14syns which included 6 syns worth of ben and jerrys cherry frozen yog (Wow wow wow this is gorgeous!!!!)

Here's todays menu:
B- blueberries, peach, nectarine

snacks- banana and ryvita minis from multipack (HB), apple

D-spinach and ricotta canneloni (HA+part HB). Canteloup melon

T-stir fry with beansprouts, bamboo shoots, waterchestnuts, pepper, onion, green beans, stir fry sauce (6syns), prawns (60g part HB), carrot, turnip.

snacks-2 lots of vlf fromage frais and hot choc (4syns), 1 large hot choc (4syns)

No need for the hometime snack today as we arrived home a little later and proceeded straight to tea :)

No exercise at the moment, on doctors orders (wel physio orders).... I've been to physio today and now I'm totally bruised. Deep tissue massage is painful :( !!!

Last edited:
Friday 26th August

Breakfast:
peach, nectarines, vlf fromage frais

Dinner:
New potatoes and baked beans. Melon

Tea:
Cheese and crackers (will decide on these later, but some will be HB), sliced tomato, cucumber, gherkins and roasted red pepper

Snacks:
2 apples, orange, milk in tea (HA)

Hometime snack: vlf fromage frais with coffee (free free free)

Cheese and crackers update:
42g camembert (HB), 28g leskol cheddar (4 syns), 28g red leicester (HA)
5 Finn crisps + 1 scan bran (HB), ryvita minis from multipack (4syns)
lots of tom, cucumber, pepper, apple, celery, red pepper

Last edited:
Oh I love it Beegee! The cherry was particularly good and fewer syns too :)

I managed to avoid the choc brownie one last night and instead had vlf fromage frais, hot choc powder and dried apricots - yummy in itself :)

Saturday:

Breakfast
28g oats (HB), 10g raisins (1.5syns), grated apple

Dinner
spinach and ricotta canneloni (HA+2syns)
sw wedges

Tea
10 bean chilli with brown rice (free)

snacks
carrots, apple, milk in tea (HA), havent planned many more but I will do !

Quick update for the weekend.... yesterday was a 16syn day with plenty of superfree foods.

Today I've not actually eaten very much as we've been busy shopping (lots of body magic walking!!!). Had a free breakfast (potatoes, beans, egg followed by fruit salad), harvester jambalaya stack and loads of salad cart for lunch at 3pm and for tea I've had 2 mini baby bel lights, 1 skimmed milk latte and a bowl of strawberries and nectarine with light squirty cream.

All that and I think I'm still on plan :) Oh please oh please can I have a loss at weigh in tomorrow..... that would make it twice in a row and that hasnt happened in a long while ;)

Looking forward to your WI in results .... you've had a good week :)

Thanks MissJLouise :) missed your post earlier.

I'm pleased to report a 2.5lb loss :) :) :) 10.5lb total :) :) :) Also its a loss for two weeks in a row. I'm looking forward to another one this week too. I've had a good few months of literally losing and gaining the exact same pounds, I finally feel like I could get things moving again!

Back