Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Ah thank you ! I do feel that I'm getting my mojo back now, so hopefully will feel more like posting now too.

Silly Sausage and Teresa, hope you're having a good week.

Wow well done YOU WILL have a another loss this week :)

Thanks PrawnchopSuey :) Thanks MissJLouise :) Hope you both have a great coming week.....keeping everything crossed for more losses this week.

Here's todays menu:

B-oats (28g HB), grated apple, yog (1syn), milk from HA

D-mixed bean chilli and brown rice, carrot and cucumber sticks

T-veggie soup

snacks- heartache chocolate cake (10syns - very good, very chocolatey!), nectarine, banana, apple, cherries, rest of milk in tea (HA), 70g dried apricots (HB)

30mins walk, 60 mins yogacise :)
Syns 11

Thursdays menu:

Breakfast:
VLF fromage frais, raspberries and nectarine..... few cherries pre breakfast

Dinner:
Salad of carrot, cucumber, tomato, roasted peppers, gherkins with grated super light/leskol cheese (42g HA)

Hometime snack:
ryvita minis from multipack (4syns so not quite enough for a HB but thats what I'll class it as)

Tea:
Mixed bean chilli and wedges (free free all free!), yog (l/f greek 1syn) with 28g h/m granola (HB) and tsp honey (1syn)

snacks:
2 apples, banana, vlf fromage frais with orange hot chocolate powder (2syns), milk in tea (HA)

syns 4
exercise 30mins walking

Last edited:
Friday:

B: raspberries and vlf fromage frais

D: ryvita (HB), laughing cow deli blue (1/2HA), cucumber, tomato. VLF fromage frais with hot chocolate (2syns)

hometime snack -ryvita minis (HB)

T: Mixed veggie stir fry (broccoli, pak choi, onion, peppers) with chow mein sauce (2.5syns for half packet). hot choc highlights (2syns) with 20g squirty light cream (2syns)

snacks: 2 eggs, banana, apples, nectarine, milk in tea (HA)

night time snack - nectarine

Family visiting this weekend, so this weekend should be on plan as far as I can. I'm making a fish pie tomorrow lunch time which I've worked out to be HB+6syns...... we're out for the rest of the day and then back for cheese and crackers and salad (so that'll be my HA's and remaining syns). It should work out ok, but I do prefer having my whole healthy extra allowance for cheese and crackers, but its just not going to work out like that this time! Will update when I can :)

Total syns = 8.5 woohoo pleased with that :)

Last edited:
Visitors for the weekend.......

Sat
B- oats, raisins, milk
D- fish pie and peas
T- cheese and crackers with carrot sticks, tom, cu, apple, peppers, gherkins etc
snacks- fruit, water
lots of walking at the races and around town

Sun
B-beans, potatoes (1syn for utterly butterly), tomato, egg (free)
B2-raspberries, strawberries, nectarine (free)
D-courgette and feta lasagne (HA+syns), jacket and salad (this was a meal out so I've no real idea of the syns)
T-lunch was very late 1545!! so I expect we'll have something later now
snacks- bran muffin with raisins (2.5syns), milk in tea (HA)
exercise- 60mins walk

Feeling good about being on plan and feeling confident and in control for tomorrow and tues (which are very often days that I become defeatist and think I've blown the whole week)..... fingers crossed eh!

Ooh I'm just back from holidays and starting to catch up a bit and look at you!!! FANTASTIC LOSS!!! That's a great result and it looks as though you're on course this week too. Well done, I'm so chuffed for you xx

Ah thanks Beegee. I thought I hadnt seen you (or your diary) about recently. I hope you had a great holiday ;)

Thanks Teresa. Fingers crossed for a loss (as always!) :)

Monday 5th Sept:

B-Weetabix (HB) and water, nectarine

D-Giant wholewheat couscous with pepper and onion. Carrots.

T- BNS/potato/cabbage bubble and squeak cakes with sw wedges and peas. wedges were topped with cheese (42g superlight cheese HA)

Snacks- 2 bran muffins (5syns although I may decide to take this out of my 2nd HB choice), banana, apple, strawberries, milk in tea (HA)

Exercise- 60mins aerobics

Last edited:
49066011_L.jpg

Its just like couscous, but takes about 8mins of boiling. I bought some from Waitrose :)

Hi PCSuey- its a yummy find! Worth trying :)

Hi Teresa- I'm fine thanks :) Very busy yesterday and then last nite minimins was so slow!! Yesterdays food was ok, apart from 4 fibre plus bars to help with stress (not a good idea and not to be repeated), there are far better ways to deal with a bit of stress!

Anyway, at weigh in I lost 1/2 a pound and celebrated the fact that I've lost weight 3 weeks in a row. This is a milestone as I havent done that before :)

Here's todays food:
B- grapes, vlf fromage frais, apple
D-wholewheat pasta with raost vegetable sauce with garlic and chilli (packed with carrots, turnip, BNS, peppers and chopped toms)
T-tom soup with SW wedges
snacks-grapes, apple, banana, hot chocolate if needed

Back