Going the distance............here we go again

Good luck with flight tom.
I hope all goes well. And think of us all whilst lazing by the pool!!
Xxx

Will try - Persian food is really healthy (as long as I stay away from Humous etc for whilst attempting something resembling VLCD)

Kaya - it's not all lazing around the pool ya know - have to work too ;);) It's a course so chances are I'll get homework too. Will have to revise around the pool - multi-tasking!!

xxx

Revising round the pool eh.....knowing me I'd drop the books in!!!

Which part of Dubai are you in?

Anyway, enjoy the rays and try not to work too hard!
Xxx

Flight wasn't too bad. Read just about all of Dannii M's book so that took my mind off things!

Not really sure what part of Dubai I'm in - not the Creek or Jumeira put it that way!

Had no chance of low carb on flight. TBH with all the valium I had I wouldn't have cared enough to chose low carb even if I could ;) So far so good today - only packs, coffee and water (which is a miracle considering there is a 24 hours Costas downstairs with all sorts of yummy treats - hazelnut latte :drool: )

Right - gonna get outta here and to the pool :D Hope no-one is around as would love a swim

xx

Well, that was hard work

3.5 hours laying around/in pool. I lead such a tough life, don't I? :p

Onto pack number 2 and plenty water guzzled (don't worry, resisted urge to pee in the pool so got lots of exercise running up and down stairs to loo). Did grab a coffee from downstairs but was good- iced americano - shall I start polishing my halo?

Out tonight - plenty of choice food wise but going to aim for some type of salad - minus the dressing of course. Treating this as AAM week as much as I can.

If I lived in a hot country I would soooo be a skinny mini!! Could totally live on salads in this heat

Hope everyone is going strong

xxx

Your halo is posatively sparkling!!!
I'm glad flight was bearable and that you sound like you are having fun!

It's so true we should all emmigrate to hot countries....problem solved!

Serious kudos for keeping on track whilst away!

Hope you have a great rest of your stay.
Xx

Last edited:
Didn't end up going out - both too knackered. So 100% day in the UAE- Yay

Am now goosed. Know it's only a 3 hour difference but when you know you have to be up at 6 and your body refuses to believe it's midnight (whaaat, it's only 9 0'clock - partay) Grrrrr. So am having to go and have an exam on complicated stuff with only 3 hours sleep. Thought of the heat/pool at 15:30 is soooo keeping me going right now :rolleyes:

xxx

Good luck with exam.....you'll do fab!

Good luck Toots! and really impressed how well you've done!

Passed pre-course exam. Yay

Didn't half get some funny looks as I produced shake, water and mixer from my handbag at lunch time!!

Back here in about 9 weeks time and want to be able to strut around in a swimsuit without doing the beach-towel-shuffle every time I fancy a dip

Talking of which ...............the pool calls.

xxx

Enjoy!

Congrats on passing!
You will strutting along that beach in no time!

Well go me - another 100% day in the UAE!! Isn't it funny how quickly your head clicks in and out of place on these VLCS?

Weather obviously appeals to me as does the lack of boredom!!

xxxxx

Toots, I'm well impressed. I just know that any change from my routine would be just the excuse I needed to ditch the diet! :)

5 hours is just NOT enough sleep!!! Going to have to stop in tonight me thinks!!

Well day 3. Can't believe how determined I am. Who knew I could have a restart away from home surrounded by lovely f**d and find it do-able? Just goes to proved that half the time with me it really is routine and boredom!!

Right - must go and get ready to face the music. Borrowed calculator (didn't bring one as I'm a bit thick) and have dropped it somewhere - b0ll0cks :eek: Have traced steps and it's gone for good!

Thanks for all our support and kind words, guys. Really appreicated!!!

Fingers crossed this strength stays - I know me too well to take it for granted ;)

xxx

Good luck babe and hope the calculator turns up

Back