Gold Members support thread

we only get a gold card here with our name wrote in marker:(,,now i'm feeling all hard done by!!! oh and it takes 4 weeks of maintaing before you get it

OMG I wouldnt have got one yet lol. I got to goal and only maintained for 1 week lol still got to lose 3lb

We got our temporary marker ones the night we get to goal at my meeting. Got my real gold card in the post- it's plastic like any other card (credit, boots etc). Think it was about 4 weeks later? I think my leader did mine Yummymummy, I'd suggest emailing WW too :) You deserve your real card :D

Yeah i will email them because its been well 10 months of maintaining now. I havent been to a meeting since april but went between november and april when i was maintaining so should definetly have had one by now. Will give them an email in a bit. cheers guys.

Yes i have my little card i got with the gold pack with 5 weigh ins signed off for this year in those first few months of 2011. Ideally i would have spread them through the year but life has taken over at the moment. Hopefully in a few months will have a bit more time to go back more regularly

think i've been 3 times since reaching goal,,try and do it every 2 months:) is it 5 times per calendar yr or 5 times within a yr of reaching goal do ye know?? we have a crap system really in Ireland we lose out on so much!!

think i've been 3 times since reaching goal,,try and do it every 2 months:) is it 5 times per calendar yr or 5 times within a yr of reaching goal do ye know?? we have a crap system really in Ireland we lose out on so much!!

I always took it to mean a year within reaching goal?

Hey guys just saw this. I have reached goal and was maintaining quite well, having reached goal in March. I'm just back from holidays and have had a bad few months. I can see my weight creeping back up, I m still within my goal weight range though but I really need the motivation to get back on track. Feels like I am stuck in a food hunger rut :/

EDIT: @yummymummy Im Irl also and it's a year after reaching your goal iirc.

Well lost 2lb this week so back within 1lb of my target hope to lose that next week, then lose a bit more as my Xmas buffer zone

how are we all this week??? weekend was ok for me. i can see myself going for more treats than food past few days and even tho im within my points i need to cut it out!!!made a huge pot of soup with carrots,turnip,garlic,onions.cabbage and celery and cauliflower,,going to be a 'windy' week in my house lol

Had a really good week last week and lost 2lb. This week I got carried away with the sun on Saturday and ate a little more than I should, hope I havent done to much damage. Want to lose about half a stone before Xmas. Watch this space lol

how are we all keeping,,i havent been on in aggeeesssss,,well 2 weeks:)gone back to work,,can't believe it!!!!! have been bringing my own tea with me as i'm working evenings so been having omelettes:))uniform a size 10 so i'm THRILLED!!!!still worry about my weight and wondering should i be upping my points as i'm now working and moving a lot more:)

Hi Yummy, see how your weight goes and then change to suit its different for everyone. Well done for maintaining so well. Im still 3lb away from getting back to goal but, on the bright side im maintaining at that lol. Trying hard this week, sticking to my points and exercising more. Hoping to get into that "buffer zone" for Xmas lol. I didnt think maintaining would be as hard as it is.

Hello all,

Well done for getting to gold

I've been gold since 19th Oct. Since becoming gold I've not followed the plan and had a little 2lb gain.

I'm thinking of following the simply filling plan and wondered if anyone is following the SF and if so how many weekly pp have you given yourself? I'm thinking of starting at 60 and seeing how i go.

I'm really motivated to make SF work as I really can't be bothered with counting at the mo

I have been thinking about the SF plan but havent got my head around it yet. I would be interested to see how it goes for u.

Been quite a while since i checked in on here and i am back to my goal weight :D Unfortunately that came about because of 2 weeks of hell. My granddad died 2 weeks ago and then my mum was taken seriously ill so food kind of became an after thought. So i'm pleased to be back at goal just not happy about how i got there. Also have a small problem that need to wear black trousers tomorrow and the ones i had fitted perfectly a month ago and are now a bit big and will potentially fall down! Shouldnt really complain i guess. Anyway going to try and loose a few more pounds to get my buffer zone in place but hopefully this time through happy means rather than being stressed, rundown and upset.

Sorry to hear your bad news hope your mum is ok now. Some retail therapy is in order go out and get some new trousers. I have 2 1/2 lb to lose to get back to goal then get the buffer zone sorted.

Thanks mums on the mend i hope! We'll see still not completely right yet. Couldnt afford new trousers unfortunately had to settle for a mad dash to the shops for a belt instead! But will remember to buy a new pair before the next time! Good luck with that 2 and half pounds. And with getting to the buffer zone. Thats my target now buffer zone :D

Been quite a while since i checked in on here and i am back to my goal weight :D Unfortunately that came about because of 2 weeks of hell. My granddad died 2 weeks ago and then my mum was taken seriously ill so food kind of became an after thought. So i'm pleased to be back at goal just not happy about how i got there. Also have a small problem that need to wear black trousers tomorrow and the ones i had fitted perfectly a month ago and are now a bit big and will potentially fall down! Shouldnt really complain i guess. Anyway going to try and loose a few more pounds to get my buffer zone in place but hopefully this time through happy means rather than being stressed, rundown and upset.

So sorry you lost your grandad, and I hope your mum be's better soon. At least a little positive came out of so much stress, pain and anxiety :eek:.

xx

Back