GONNABESMALL~~FOOD DIARY~~~

wed 28th april...ee

scrambled eggs with tinned plum tomatoes bit of apple

1xheb=kellogs bar

sausages x 2 =2 syns beans,mushrooms,grilled tomatoes,bacon and poached egg

shepards pie with mince and added veg, topped with sweet potato.white potato and swede with cabbage and leeks,carrots,brocolli and onion gravy

my gosh SYN FREE ONION GRAVY i could of drank the lot out the jug ,it was stunning

gosh ihave had loads today been so hungry,buts its all free..i hope

off to the cinema tonight will either try flexi syns or be very good

well being good at the cinema failed miserably,went into weather spoons and had a latte and picked on a couple of crisps,not loads about half a handfull,then in the cinema was worse,i had /2 a kit kat chunky,small bot of those hot coated nuts and half a small box of hot krax,tut tut,

Last edited:
thurs april 29th ee

missed breakfast,just went into town and treated myself to one of those maxi dresses wait for it i had to chnge the size 12 for a size 10.omg a size 10.i was feeling optomistic about trying on the 12 but my god i fit into a 10 ,cant beleive it.the top half is elasticated but who cares its a size 10.yippie ive never ever owned anything in a size 10 so pleased.;0}

left over cottage pie and veg from tea time yesterday

cajun chicken 1xheb bread ,onion and garlic dip made with 0%yogurt, salad and some cous cous

ixhea 42g cheese and tomatoes

curly wurly=6 syns

total syns =6

Last edited:
thanks girls.it was a lovely night really enjoyed it too.pigged right out thought id blown it but stll had a graet loss..out again this wed for another girls night and this place does stunning food like beer battered cod and its delish.see how it goes,unfortunatley i cant go out and stay on diet i like to go out and enjoy what im eating..but then feel guilty as hell after lol.

sat 1st may...ee

no brekkie boys ahd football this morning i even sat in mc donalds whilst they had pancakes and maple syrup and i had nothing.

need to start eating breakfast though got some yogurts and fruit in now.prob is i do like toast in the morning but then thats my b choice gone but i also enjoy those kellogs bars ,the chocolate ones,its nice to sit down mid afternoon and have it with a cup of tea.

1xheb=kellogs bar

turkey salad 1xhea=42g cheese

chilli and rice

curly wurly =6 syns

total syns =6

wed 5th may...ee

shape zero and plum

tomato and red pepper soup

1xheb=kellogs bar

1xhea=42g cheese and some tomatoes +cucumber,2xplums

out for tea with the girls tonight,my friend due her baby any day so last treat for her for a while,bless,so we taking her out .nice girly night without any children,cant wait.not going to be good either just gonna enjoy what im eating.cant be good anyway cos i always say that and it never happens so im gonna enjoy it.probably have the guilt trip friday when i weigh, o well,il enjoy it tonight x

Last edited:
thurs 6th may...ee

shape zero and a plum

sweet pepper and tomato soup

1xheb=kellogs bar

tandori chicken,sw chips and salad

chicken in cooking now,hope it tastes as good as it smells,fingers crossed ;oP

tandori chicken was amazing,think i burnt it a bit ,oops but was a lovely change,will definatley make it again

curly wurly =6 syns

total syns =6

Last edited:
Back