Total Solution Good morning all newbie

Danii

Banned
Hello all I'm Danii starting exante today, on a mission to slim down. I've set my target date to be December :) hope it's enough time. My starting weight is 12.6 and goal is 10.10 can anyone tell me if this is achieveable ??

Looking forward to meeting and helping others along their weightloss journey.

Danii x

Hi Danii
Good luck with your start the 1st few day are the worst but your goal loods achievable to me

Danii said:
Hello all I'm Danii starting exante today, on a mission to slim down. I've set my target date to be December :) hope it's enough time. My starting weight is 12.6 and goal is 10.10 can anyone tell me if this is achieveable ??

Looking forward to meeting and helping others along their weightloss journey.

Danii x

Good luck hun! You're target sounds good to me. I'm on day 4 and loving it. Can already feel my clothes and rings getting looser lol. Here's to a slimmer Xmas!

Thank you for your warm welcome :) so far so good. Best of luck to you both.

Hi and welcome. Day 6 for me. Good luck :)

Hi Danii

How are you this morning? I re-started on Monday and all is well. Just having to ensure I drink lots. Xx

Hi Danii

How are you this morning? I re-started on Monday and all is well. Just having to ensure I drink lots. Xx
Hello yesterday was fine :) this morning I'm trying to wait till 10ish for my first shake.
I'm the same more water today is a must lol.
Is it your weigh in tomorrow?

Keep going, it really does get easier ~ you'll soon see results! :)

Joolz you are so right. Looking forward to when it becomes more of a pattern Danii I dont weigh myself anymore. I am going on my clothes. I used to weigh every week but that fed the treat cycle so I don't weigh and therefore don't have the 'oh I have done so well I will have some chicken as a treat'. Yes it sounds bonkers but I am bonkers where food is concerned or I would have a healthy relationship with food and be a healthy weight.

Joolz you are so right. Looking forward to when it becomes more of a pattern Danii I dont weigh myself anymore. I am going on my clothes. I used to weigh every week but that fed the treat cycle so I don't weigh and therefore don't have the 'oh I have done so well I will have some chicken as a treat'. Yes it sounds bonkers but I am bonkers where food is concerned or I would have a healthy relationship with food and be a healthy weight.
i need to stay clear of the scales .. well done you x

Hi Danii, I'm on my third week and judging by other weight losses on here your target is def achievable. Good luck with it hun, you will soon be in ketosis.
It's great not to have to think of meals and not feel hungry. Drink plenty of water, it helps with the losses. xx

Hi Danii, I'm on my third week and judging by other weight losses on here your target is def achievable. Good luck with it hun, you will soon be in ketosis.
It's great not to have to think of meals and not feel hungry. Drink plenty of water, it helps with the losses. xx
Thank you Ali x

Back