Good morning all :)

Friend

Ok well at least it's not raining yet!!!!
Another long day at work ahead to look forward to but I've Sunday and Monday off whoop! Whoop!
Breakfast 2 boiled eggs
Lunch cheese and smoked sausage salad and Mayo
Debbie and Andrew gardenherb sausages and some cauliflower and broccoli with butter.
The sausages are only 0.5 carbs each and are really tasty and filling.
Of course coffee and water and.... You guessed it my coconut oil off a spoon!! :)
Hope you all have a fab day! :)

Morning friend :)

Hello tax alpaca and lass, coconut oil is not only good for you it's yum! We all us it differently, I just have it from a spoon, some people cook or bake with it. :)

Good evening Friend:)
Today I had:
B: 2 egg Omelette with small piece of broccoli,1/2 tomato, sprinkle of grated cheese and a nob of butter
L: Atkins Advantage bar (I was eating on the run today)
D: Chicken Caesar salad, parmesan and hellmans caesar dressing
Snack - tiny piece of brie.

Managed to have about 6 glasses of water today and 3 cups decaf coffee, but need to make an effort to drink more.

Hope you're doing ok :D

Weigh in tomorrow :)

A very good early morning all. I've another long day at work :( but at least the rain has stopped for now!
Today's menu...
B/fast scrambled eggs
Lunch bacon salad with Mayo.... Bacon cooked till crispy then left to go cold and chopped up in salad! It's a must try!
Tea smoked mackeral salad and Mayo
Coffee and water
Eating too well I feel but I'm loving Atkins!!!!! In ketosis and not hungery or craving! Happy days :)
Have a fantastic Saturday everyone!!!! :)

Morning all, Just got weighed in and 7lbs off, so thrilled to meatballs today :)

Friend - going to try the cold crispy bacon in a salad, sound delish.

Off camping soon, so have a good weekend everyone. Jayne x

Morning! Great weight loss and lovely menu... Enjoy camping :)

Morning all, Just got weighed in and 7lbs off, so thrilled to meatballs today :)

Friend - going to try the cold crispy bacon in a salad, sound delish.

Off camping soon, so have a good weekend everyone. Jayne x

Good weight-loss to strat the weekend - good job. Enjoy your camping - I hope the rain stays off for you.

Have a lovely weekend - and I agree completely re the cold bacon. I sometimes cheat and get a packet of Tescos crispy bacon strips, crunch them up into a bowl of iceberg lettuce, add a couple of sliced hard boiled eggs and some mayo over the top - delish!

Great salad idea Susie! I keep forgetting that one! :)

A very good early morning all. I've another long day at work

Hi friend! Hope you have a relaxing and well deserved rest over the bank hol.

Wow, great going Jayne! You seem to be making good progress :)

Have a lovely weekend - and I agree completely re the cold bacon. I sometimes cheat and get a packet of Tescos crispy bacon strips, crunch them up into a bowl of iceberg lettuce, add a couple of sliced hard boiled eggs and some mayo over the top - delish!

Mmm, that sounds yum. I used to always fry up some bacon to add to my salads, but trying to lay off processed foods for the time being (along with dairy) - it actually seems to be making a huge difference (fingers crossed!) - although don't know if that's coz of cutting out cheese, other dairy, processed, limiting cals, or a combination lol.

Susie - I am now part way through reading your diary! Like to get to the end before I post (I'm weird like that, lol) but don't get masses of time to go on here so takes me aaages to read through!

Back