Goodthings calorie counting to maintain

thanks ladies

Well the day went as well as can be expected, it was a lovely service.

my eating was out the window though and strange

Thursday 30th June

b- apple
l (was at the wake) - 3 quarters of ham sandwichs in wholemeal bread (one quarter was half eaten), 3 mini sausage rolls and half a thin slice of victoria sponge
d - chinese takeaway - half a chicken chow mein, half a portion of chips and 1 chicken ball
snacks - none
drinks - water and diet coke

I had the takeaway thinking this will help towards gaining back that 1lb but after eating it I threw it all up (I still feel sick today). There was nothing wrong with it as my H2B ate the other half to what I had (and the rest of his order!) and he was fine. I don't normally throw chinese up.

On the good side though I AM GETTING MARRIED THIS MONTH!

err...................THIS MONTH!!!!?????

explain please!! :D

Im glad it was a lovely service, and went as well as could be expected. Im not surprised you threw up your chinese though. Grief can do pretty strange things to the body.

yep it's on 29th July so right at the end of the month, 4 weeks today!

I go back to try my dress on tomorrow and hopefully it fits. I may then need to it turning up to pick up in 2 weeks.

Eeek it's all exciting now

I just bought a wedding guest book from the confetti website and a veil from ebay.

Still got quite a bit to do though so at some point this weekend I need to write down a list of everything I need to do so I can tick them off as I go along.

yep it's on 29th July so right at the end of the month, 4 weeks today!

I go back to try my dress on tomorrow and hopefully it fits. I may then need to it turning up to pick up in 2 weeks.

Eeek it's all exciting now

I just bought a wedding guest book from the confetti website and a veil from ebay.

Still got quite a bit to do though so at some point this weekend I need to write down a list of everything I need to do so I can tick them off as I go along.

I'm so excited for you hun. Keep us up to date with everything won't you. I need all the tips I can get for my BF's wedding. :D

well the 4lbs definitely made a difference but luckily the haven't cut it yet just pinned it so it doesn't matter so I don't need to try and gain anything back now.

I'm out for a meal tonight and will be eating whatever I want so if I end up gaining a tiny bit I know I can lose it easily. Don't think I will gain though as I have been under calories every day apart from today.

Friday 1st July

b - apple
l - wholemeal sandwich with turkey slices
d - salad with 5 turkey nuggets and an onion bahji (random I know)
s - bbq beef hula hoops, small strawberry cornetto, sweet lolly pop and some strawberries

29th July!! How exciting. You will have a fantastic day. Great news about the dress, that's one thing less to think about on your big day. :)

My veil arrived today and I have been typring up my order of service so things really seem real now.

I think I have actually managed not to lose weight this week so fingers crossed I can keep that up for another 3 and a half weeks ha ha.

Saturday 2nd July

b - apple
l - I shared a platter for one with my OH as it was too expensive for 2 ha ha. Half a very small baguette, smoked salmon, smoked mackerall and salad
d - fillet steak, chips and salad at a restaurant
snacks - none
drinks - a mix of water and diet coke throughout the day and evening.

Sunday 3rd July

b - nothing
l - bacon roll, 2 small apple liquorice pieces, 10g unsalted peanuts, bag of low calorie low fat cheese nibbles
d - small gammon steak with a little bit of cheese on top, plain jacket potato and salad
s - small carrot cake from tesco light range, bag of seabrooks, strawberries
drinks - water

Monday 4th July

b - apple
l - wholemeal sandwhich with turkey slices, tesco light cheesecake slice.
d - 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon with fat cut off, 2 egg omelette and a small wholemeal roll.
s - bag of skips and a medley bar
drinks - water

I've got my fingers and toes crossed that you don't gain weight (a sentence I'm sure never uttered before on minimins) :D

Oh and I'm taking on your advice, getting some courage together and upping my calories by 100 per week until I'm at maintenance level. Ahhhh so scary!

I hope I don't gain too ha ha. Don't think I will as I'm too scared to as I can't afford any more adjustments ha ha.

You will be fine Happyhealthy, you have the perfect attitude to it all so I don't doubt it at all. It is scary though, I was terrified of gaining weight for the whole 12 week refeed I done, to be honest I am still alittle scared of eating too much even though I never do.

Your poor dress! It's been taken in more times than the washing. You'll need to get pictures to show us all :)

I'm planning on upping by daily calories by 100 for a week, then a further 100 daily the next week until maintenance level of 1800. Do you think this is too fast?

Gah! Nobody told us it would be this scary did they? We've worked our asses off and now we're scared stiff of putting it all back on again for something simple like upping calories lol!

Isn't it exciting all this preparing for your wedding, I loved it when I got married, I hope you have a lovely wedding day.xxx

Thanks Sazbirl, it's all go now

I think that sounds fine happyhealthy, mine was only so slow because I was only on 550 calories with the Lighterlife.

My guest book arrived from confetti today and it gorgeous, has a lot of pages so I'm going to turn it into a scrap book.

I get weighed today so fingers crossed I have stayed the same, not gained or lost. I would rather gain to be honest as I know I can easily get it off ha ha.

My friend is doing my make up as her wedding gift as she is a beautician, my future step cousin is doing my hair cheap and she's a hairdresser and my friends mum is doing all of the cupcakes (instead of a wedding cake) for my wedding gift as she bakes and decorates amazing cakes. That has made things a little easier money wise

I am a bit worried about the photographer though as he shoots on location so doesn't have a studio and I can't get hold of him to pay the rest of the invoice and talk to him about what I want. I am hoping he is just on holiday

My guest book arrived from confetti today and it gorgeous, has a lot of pages so I'm going to turn it into a scrap book.

I get weighed today so fingers crossed I have stayed the same, not gained or lost. I would rather gain to be honest as I know I can easily get it off ha ha.

My friend is doing my make up as her wedding gift as she is a beautician, my future step cousin is doing my hair cheap and she's a hairdresser and my friends mum is doing all of the cupcakes (instead of a wedding cake) for my wedding gift as she bakes and decorates amazing cakes. That has made things a little easier money wise

I am a bit worried about the photographer though as he shoots on location so doesn't have a studio and I can't get hold of him to pay the rest of the invoice and talk to him about what I want. I am hoping he is just on holiday

Hope you have stayed the same hun. My fingers are crossed for you.

Everything really sounds like it is going fast now. I am making the cake for my best friends wedding, (or though after yesterdays events, I don't really want to!!!) I am a bit nervous actually. I wish she had asked for cupcakes, cos they are my speciality. I think cupcakes for a wedding cake are so, so pretty. :)

I shouldn't worry too much about the photographer, like you said, he is probably on holiday. Can you just tell me the website again that you got the guest book from please. It sounds fab, and I think it will come in handy. :D

it was confetti.co.uk. I got the £11.99 ivory rosebud one as it's stunning.

I designed my order of service today and I'm very happy with it, I matched the design to our invitations etc.

I stayed the same this week (with 1 meal out and a takeaway). very happy. To be fair though I do eat under calories all the other days just so I can eat like that. I can't do it every day ha ha.

Tuesday 5th July

b - apple
l - wholemeal sandwich with ham and tesco light carrot cake slice
d - cheese quiche, salad and new potatoes
s - salt and vinegar seabrooks, 2 small apple liquorice pieces and a bag of mini ginger biscuits
drinks - water and one small bottle of light cola

Wednesday 6th July

b - apple
l - wholemeal sandwich with ham
d - as I hadn't eaten since luch and hadn't eaten much I agreed to eat a KFC with my man.
snacks - none
drinks - water

Thursday 7th July

b- apple
l - wholemeal ham sandwich with a tesco light carrot cake slice
d - smoked mackerall with a crusty bread roll and salad
snacks - bag of lidl low fat crisps, 2 apple liquroice pieces and a curly wurly

I ate less today to make up for the KFC, even though I probably didn't need to as I doubt it was too many calories as I had only eaten 230 prior to that and nothing else at all. Better to be safe though...

Thats a good idea matching the order of service to the invitations.

I will look at the website, thanks hun.

Congrats on staying the same. :D
What did you have for your KFC? (humour me, I'm salivating!!! :p)

ha ha. Chicken strips and fries. I don't like chicken on the bone or sauces (mayo and other nasty stuff) so only eat the strips or popcorn chicken. I do love the strips though.

I have never liked sauces, only ketchup on chips (and I don't have that now).

I really enjoyed it as I haven't had it for ages.

Going to make homemade chicken and bacon fajita's tomorrow night, looking forward to them it's yum. I use a spice called jerk chicken and it makes them so yummy.

Oooh cup cakes instead of a wedding cake :) yummy !!! I got all excited on wed coz I saw a firm at a farmers Market that make amazing high end wedding 'cakes' out of cheese!!!! They have like 500000 kinds of cheese and you can mix an match em for whatever you fancy. Sounds vile but they looked amazing on display!! All decorated with weddingy bits and fresh fruit, foliage, etc.

I'm sooooo renewing my vows!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh cup cakes instead of a wedding cake :) yummy !!! I got all excited on wed coz I saw a firm at a farmers Market that make amazing high end wedding 'cakes' out of cheese!!!! They have like 500000 kinds of cheese and you can mix an match em for whatever you fancy. Sounds vile but they looked amazing on display!! All decorated with weddingy bits and fresh fruit, foliage, etc.

I'm sooooo renewing my vows!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooh ooh, I went to a friends wedding reception back in May and she had a 3 tiered cake made out of cheese!! It looked AMAZING, and tasted bloody good. Stilton, wenslydale and Yorkshire sage. Yes, highly reccomended, but to be fair I would eat anything if its made out of cheese!!! :p

Back