Goodthings calorie counting to maintain

Yes fingers crossed for sunshine!
It's all exciting...! Not long to go!! :)

I definitely didn't lose 2 inches in 2 weeks (I measured, I didn't lose any inches on my waist in 2 weeks) so they couldn't have took it in enough in the first place. I lost 0.8lbs in 2 weeks but all my measurements are the same so I've not lost any size.

I have decided to stop worrying about weight lost and just concentrate on measurements for the next 2 weeks because that's all that matters for my dress.

I am excited now. I don't even mind that it's Sunday and back to work tomorrow as every day over is a day closer.

Only 8 days left at work (I have the day before the wedding off too) and then 18 whole days off, I have never had that long off work in one go.

We went shopping yesterday for shoes for Steve and he found some he liked and I came away with some new jeans as none of my skinny jeans fit like skinny jeans anymore and a waistcoat just because I wanted one

well after things going so well for a couple weeks our photographer was rushed to hospital on Saturday and wont be able to do our wedding on Friday!

It only cost us £200 as my boss knew the photographer and I was going to do all of the touch ups and printing myself.

No other photographers will do it for that price so we will have no photographer. We wont get our money back until he is out of hospital and back to work so have no money at all to pay another anyway.

I really do hope he is ok though as that is more important in the scheme of things.

well after things going so well for a couple weeks our photographer was rushed to hospital on Saturday and wont be able to do our wedding on Friday!

It only cost us £200 as my boss knew the photographer and I was going to do all of the touch ups and printing myself.

No other photographers will do it for that price so we will have no photographer. We wont get our money back until he is out of hospital and back to work so have no money at all to pay another anyway.

I really do hope he is ok though as that is more important in the scheme of things.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I was only thinking about you the other day, and wondering how the preperations were going.

Could you not ask a guest if they would mind taking some pics with a digital camera? It might not be proffesional, but I think it is so important to have photos of your special day. :)

Hi Squeezy

No one wanted the pressure of it. They all said they would take pics but all said they would be rubbish.

Luckily we have found someone else. It's more expensive and we haven't got the money back from our other photographer yet but we will just have to deal with it.

On the plus side my dress fits!

So pleased you have got a photographer sorted. You really dont need stress like this so close to your big day!! Good news about your dress. :)
Is your old photographer ok?

It's just the thing that something like this happens so close to the big day. At least from the wedding point of view, it could of been worse - at least it wasn't the groom who took unwell!
And yay that your dress fits :) Let's just hope there isn't any drastic change from now to Friday. You'll need to get a few of the photos up on here so we can all have a little look and see just how lovely your dress is :)

I have no idea how the photographer is as he didn't contact me, I found out through my boss that he couldn't do our wedding!

I have tried to contact him but heard nothing back...

Something else went wrong this morning. I got up at 6am to drive to Leicester to pick up the flowers from the wholesaler (my friends mum is making up the button holes and bouquets for free) and when we got there they informed us they hadn't arrived! They still haven't arrived but they promise they will be there tomorrow morning, well they better had!

Ugh last minute wedding stresses!!! The minibus carrying all my elderly relatives (and my blooming mother in law to be!!! Eeeeek) got lost on our wedding day. Hubby was nearly crying coz his mum would kill him if he got married without her lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear. What day do you actually get married? I hope these problems are not spoiling the build up to your big day.

Lego - that sounded really stressful!!

It's been ages since I've been on!

The wedding went really well and so did the honeymoon.

I had 18 days off my maintenance plan and then a week and a half eating my "lose weight" calories (1200-1300 a day apart from Saturdays where I have fruit for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch and either a takeaway or meal out).

I don't know how much I gained in those 18 days but whatever I gained I lost in the last week and a half as I weighed in yesterday for the first time in 4 weeks and weigh exactly the same as I did before the wedding!

I am very happy with that. I will probably gain a bit this weekend as it would have been our friends (who passed away) birthday tomorrow and one of his favourite places was birmingham so 9 of us are going there tomorrow and spending 2 nights there to celebrate his birthday together, the way he would have wanted to celebrate.

I don't mind a gain though as I know I can lose it next week.

My wedding photos are at Firetree Photography - Home then go to preview galeries. username is flaxmer and password is johnson

Welcome back hun. So pleased the wedding went well. I have thought about you a couple of times. :) Can't wait ti have a good look at the photos in a minute.

Well done on sts. Fantastic job hun, you could easily have let it all slip. :)

Your weekend sounds fab. Bitter sweet I'm sure. Think it's a great idea. :)

Photos look fabulous hun. You look absolutley beautiful!!! :) Love the colour of the bridesmaids dresses.

Looks like a great day, Congratulations! :)

You look amazing!!! Pleased you had a great day.
That's fantastic news about your weight. You really have this maintaining under control. Well done :)

Ah so glad the wedding went well!! And massive well done for maintaining! That's amazing!!
Hope your trip to brum goes well. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad the wedding went well! You look beautiful! :)

thanks ladies

I gained 3lbs over the bank holiday weekend but know most of that will be water weight as my measurements are the same so I don't mind and I have just gone back to 1300 a day

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Back