GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

well done

well done chick hope you have an amazing time on thursday!! xx

Well the wedding one anyway!!!! Whoooohhoooooooeeeeeee! :talk017::talk017::talk017:
CAN NOT BELIEVE IT.....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I love you all! Thank you sooooo much for getting me there! And yes I will be crying with joy quite a lot today!
All in all the dress had to be taken in A WHOLE FOOT!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it bridezilla!

xxxxxxxxx Shivie :D:D

Well done you! Fan-flipping-tastic! Have a great time! :)

Well Miss Shivie you amazing, wonderful, fantabulous creature i am so chuffed for you ! How's it looking from up there on cloud 9 ??? You deserve all the joy in the world a massive congratulations to you lovely girl... oh yeah and one last thing ...PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES !!!!!!!! I can't wait to oooh and ahhh over how beautiful you are x

Fantastic, well done!!! This has given me a much needed boost, I will be toasting you in sparkling water on Thursday hun xx Can't wait for the piccies xxx

Congratulations on reaching your goal!!
Everyone on here is such an inspiration as i am only on day 1 it is so nice to see what can happen if you stick at it and see the happiness that it brings, if i can do half as well as everyone on here i will be so proud xx

A FOOT! Seriously?! A FOOT! :8855:

Wow... I'm so chuffed for you! That's so brilliant and I hope you enjoy every unbelievably-well-earned moment of your big (skinny) day!

Can't wait for the photos :D

Hugs, Mx

Many congratulations - that's fantastic. Have a brilliant wedding day and take lots of lovely photos of the new you. Well done x

Shivie text me last night.... he says she misses us!!! lol... i soooo cant wait for the pics!!! x

Awwww got tears in my eyes... I don`t really know you terribly well from posts BUT just wanted to say what an inspiration you are, well done and totally show BRIDEZILLA what a stunner you are hunni..... bloomin well done girl... L xx

Can't wait to see her piccies :D ...she could of made a matching handbag from the left over material ;) lol x x x

Shivie text me last night.... he says she misses us!!! lol... i soooo cant wait for the pics!!! x

Dee, missing Shivie... can you text her to tell her that please :D x I feel out of the loop a bit with being away last week.... has she posted any pics yet??

Back