Gorgeous Curry Sauce

Shirleen said:
Why? I don't understand the bumping?

Because this threads last reply was back in June. Bumping brings it back to the present. For those that don't search back that far!

Thanks for bumping good recipe, yummy xx

Laurie said:
Because this threads last reply was back in June. Bumping brings it back to the present. For those that don't search back that far!

Thanks for bumping good recipe, yummy xx

Oh I see.

Had a tin of mushy peas in the cupboard so thought I'd give it a go... it is lovely!! I used 2 syns for mango chutney on top :)

I'm torn - I hate hate hate mushy peas, but am a bit bored with my syn free rogan josh for curry night now. Can't decide whether to give it a go or not :D

I have seen this many times and thought sounds disgusting. But tonight i thought its cheap to make free on green lets give it a go. Glad i did its yummy.

No it's one I found on the beeb website and adapted myself. I'll post it for you x

Done - sorry it took a while, my little lady is a bit poorly x

(sorry for the hijack OP!)

Thanks for posting... trying this tomorrow night, i dont alwas have time to look far back so thanks for bumping x

I've just had this and it really is the bees knees! I was very dubious but i urge anyone to just go for it,if you dont like it ,it wont have cost you much :)

Back