Gorgeous Curry Sauce

this is my mums fav meal in the world and she is loosing average 2 pounds a week. She must have it twice a week with chunky slimming world chips and no skin chicken thighs. yummy! She also does Diet Coke Chicken, that is lovely too. The recipie is on you tube.

Well.. I'm having a Must Eat Everything day so I decided to give this a go with SW chips. Both on cooking now.

My kitchen smells lush as there is a superspeedy soup in the slow cooker too lol

Wow just had to add my comment to this wonderful thread. This recipe tasted A-M-A-Z-I-N-G I am so impressed that such little ingredients can make such a tasty dish! I had mushrooms with mine too and added a tsp of cumin. Will be sharing this with friends and my sw group !

We had a tasting at class last night & our consultant brought in a curry which was so nice & totally syn free on green or EE:

1 Tin Mushy Peas
1 Tin Chopped tomatoes
1 Fried Onion (in frylight)
Medium Curry Powder (as much as you want to taste
She put quorn pieces in one & quorn sausages in the other, it was divine, she said all you do is chuck it all in a pan & cook it up.

love dipping my sw chips in this curry :) yummy

Ok after reading this I am annoyed I already have tonight dinner on :rolleyes:
This will be tomorrow night dinner with SW chips and rice. I assume if I add real chicken it will still be ok on EE? I will have some fruit first for the 1/3 SF :D

Ok after reading this I am annoyed I already have tonight dinner on :rolleyes:
This will be tomorrow night dinner with SW chips and rice. I assume if I add real chicken it will still be ok on EE? I will have some fruit first for the 1/3 SF :D

Sounds lovely! Will be fine on EE if you have your 1/3 super free.

Thank you Anne. I will be trying this tonight :D

Back