gorgeous dress goal!

oooh yay! i had the opposite happen to me today!

having a birthday night out 2moro, my bday is 31st dec which is silly time 4 bday lol!

realised i have nothing to wear and dug out my dress from bday last year as i have only worn it once and its pink and i dyed my hair pink this week!

and its tooooo big :(

not even a little bit too big its strapless and actually falls right down! lol

guess i shouldn't complain but damn i loved that dress! maybe i need me a size 10 dress as an incentive!! tho i go on holiday on wednesday so really shouldn't be shopping!

X

What a beautiful dress!

I have a dress that my boyfriend bought me from Hot Topic (not quite as elegant a dress as that, what with the skulls and stuff!) so my aim is to fit BACK in it :D

lol sounds more my cup of tea! i luv hot topic and wish we had them over here! i have an addiction to clothes with stars and skulls and hearts lol!

X

Totally love all the dresses. Really good idea. x

What a great idea. Im going to find me one for my xmas dress goal. Fantastic idea!!!

Just looking at those websites with all those gorgeous clothes give me more motivation! Can't wait for next years Christmas do {picturing me wearing something stunning!}. :D

Gorgeous dress :) Good luck with it! I have a pair of 'sentimental' jeans im doing the same with :)

Devon I want that dress too! was just drooling over it on site... biggest size they've got left is an 8 though so I think that might be a tad ambitious for me to buy at this time! haha

wow what a bargain and what a dress it's fab a great incentive :D:D:D:D

l have a lovely dress l bought and wore 4 xmas 2yrs ago ,hopefully l shall be wearing it this xmas

I love Coast dresses. I bought this one from ebay for £60:

Coast Stores - Duchess Satin - JOCASTA DUCHESS SATIN DRESS

It had only been worn once and certainly looks brand new.

This stretchy satin by Coast is VERY flattering to the curvier figure and they use it in a few of their styles.

I also brought a new dress in a size 10 for a wedding coming up at the end of the year, as incentive. I'm already a size 12 and can fit into a few 10s ... but this one is quite fitted ... I soooo can't wait to wear it.
...it's the one in my pic <-

:)

That looks nice , where is that from ??

It's a 'Teatro' dress. I have brought a couple of there dresses already and I love the quality and the fit of them, perfect for my kind of shape. :)

Back