gorgeous dress goal!

I'm not really a dress person, but I'm hoping I will feel more confident about dresses and skirts when I'm slimmer. But if I were to buy a dress as an ultimate goal it would be something like this:

show_image_in_imgtag.php

show_image_in_imgtag.php

They're from here: 1950s dresses from Vivien of Holloway

Maybe whe I next go to London I'll have a look ;)

my day will come

hiya, i love dresses but always thinking mutton dressed as lamb. i ve been to town today and there s some gorgeous dresses about.i think the marks and spencers sales start on thursday so i will be there.i will buy one a size to small cos i am going away october so it will give me time to get in it. (i hope)

I'm not really a dress person, but I'm hoping I will feel more confident about dresses and skirts when I'm slimmer. But if I were to buy a dress as an ultimate goal it would be something like this:

show_image_in_imgtag.php

show_image_in_imgtag.php

They're from here: 1950s dresses from Vivien of Holloway

Maybe whe I next go to London I'll have a look ;)

I love these!

Check out "Hell Bunny" dresses. I adore them!

I have this one

stock_dress_hellbunny_tattoo_red_2.jpg

Am when i've lost my weight i'm going to get some others :D

What a fantastic idea. I have loads of clothes that don't fit me anymore - first goal is to get into my fav pair of jeans which are a sixteen, but then i've got lots of smaller stuff too!! I don't know whether it was a good idea keeping all of my smaller stuff but at least i'll have something to shrink into.

Heya

I bought my dream dress and its a Hell Bunny, black and white spotted dress, very 50's and have even bought a net petticoat to go underneath! I have bought all red accessories and can't wait to wear it to a party on 21 August. Had to buy it so I can get into it as the "do" is quite soon, but I am in a 12 and started a size 20! I never buy dresses.

Helen x

Heya

I bought my dream dress and its a Hell Bunny, black and white spotted dress, very 50's and have even bought a net petticoat to go underneath! I have bought all red accessories and can't wait to wear it to a party on 21 August. Had to buy it so I can get into it as the "do" is quite soon, but I am in a 12 and started a size 20! I never buy dresses.

Helen x
Well done !!!! hope you post a pic when you do wear it xx

Back