Got my packs tonight

Tara..........with the British weather ...........maybe I'd better start saving lol!

Last edited:
Mandy - you should definitely be saving! Treat yourself to a new swimsuit/tankini/bikini and have a holiday to celebrate your new body!

That's going to be my treat to myself for sure. Me and the girls are off to Florida in October 2009, 2 weeks in orlando (to finally go on rides without "the harness will never fit me" fear) and 1 week in Miami and the keys (to go clubbing in Miami and chilling in the Keys)

And if nothing else, it's another goal to aim for!

B x

B, I hated showing any part of my body, frightened people would be repulsed by it or they would snigger at me :cry:.
I'm hoping that LLC and the counselling will help with those issues but your right I need to aim for something like a holiday. Last holiday we went on was a complete disaster!!! We booked to go to Corfu and thought we were in a family place.........oh no ...................we ended up in Kavos........the party capital :eek:!!!!! with three kids,not much fun. Anyway the youngsters that were out there to party were great with us and we had the pool to ourselves during the day as they were all in bed sleeping the prevoius night off!!

B, I hated showing any part of my body, frightened people would be repulsed by it or they would snigger at me :cry:.
I'm hoping that LLC and the counselling will help with those issues but your right I need to aim for something like a holiday. Last holiday we went on was a complete disaster!!! We booked to go to Corfu and thought we were in a family place.........oh no ...................we ended up in Kavos........the party capital :eek:!!!!! with three kids,not much fun. Anyway the youngsters that were out there to party were great with us and we had the pool to ourselves during the day as they were all in bed sleeping the prevoius night off!!

Oh nightmare! Sometimes I think that the holiday companies don't look at who's booking the holiday before allocating the accommodation out, no doubt the same week you went, some young party animals ended up in a family resort somewhere when they wanted to be in the party capital!!

I know how you feel! I refused to go to Alton Towers water park last month because I didn't want to be compared to my skinny mates in their "kibinis"!! But I am sure, in a few months time, a few stone lighter, we will both be shopping for bathing suits!!

B x

B, I've put 2 new photos up on my profile. There a bit of a difference, but the next ones i will put on will be after xmas.

I can defo see a difference in your photos, well done!!

Funny you are talking about swim suits, I have decided for my 30th (ssshhh!) I am have thru the day a big swimming party with a inflatable treasure island. My birthday is in may and i really want to wear a bikini to it. Its more for my kids to be part of my 30th as a t night I plan to get so drunk I dont remember how old im getting EEEKKK!!

Thanks guys, theres just short of 2 stone difference between pics, I can't really see it yet but my family are great and tell me all the time they can see a big difference.
I'm hoping that now I'm on LL I'll have some good pics to show you after xmas.
ps...please excuse the state of the house we have a little 15 month old who loves pulling wallpaper off.

Back