Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Starlight on getting 100.5lbs off :D

I wish I had 100lbs off!! No I have 100lbs still to lose but I hope that this week Ill get under the 100lbs mark :)

but starlight -your ticker is well under 100lbs.
Have I missed something?

Honey, it's not about how long the journey takes - it's about keeping on taking those steps to get there. And we're here with you :)

Ello all:D

Could I join your club as I roughly have 126lbs to lose;)

love to all

Lost another 4lbs this week jane... had my weigh in a week earlier than usual so Im now under that magic 100 mark :)

I know (now ) I ran straght off to your diary to see what had been going on .
such a big well done.
also looking foreward to reading about the culling of wardrobes.

Ello all:D

Could I join your club as I roughly have 126lbs to lose;)

love to all

Of course you can.Nice to see you.
Can't remember from your diary if you've weighed yet since op.
As you get bolder are you gonna get a ticker? I'll have to be an an extra fast moving one,of couurse to keep up with your losses:D

Hi all
I'm new here - looks like a great place to get support from people facing a similar hill to climb! I have about 125lbs to lose - I'm about 5'11 and am fed up being amazonian! Started on LL last week and lost a stone my first week - so far so good. Sorry this looks so boring - dont know how to put on the ticker and all that fancy stuff - can anyone help? (I am such a technophobe...)
Cheers
Incy

Hi folks. I have at least 126lbs to lose. Seems so far away. I'm taking things a day at a time and not dwelling on how daunting it all is. Tried to get onto CD but as I'm diabetic the dietician who has never heard of it won't 'allow' me to start as she hasn't researched it yet. Wish I didn't need anyone's permission. :(

At the moment I am controlling carbs by using the LL shakes leftover from earlier this year and a meal and have lost 9lbs.:)

Me too! Me too!

Hello! Can I join you? I've just worked out that I have about 112lbs to lose (ulp!). Didn't realize it was so much until I did some basic maths. So far I've lost 32lbs in 9 weeks of LL, so that's a nice round 80 to go. It's been inspiring to read about you all, so I'll try to keep up!

Please may I join you all? I have a helluva long way to go. I was 22 stone on the 6th September and have lost almost 2 and a half stone on CD, but ideally would like to get down to 10stone or thereabouts. I need all the help and support I can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back