Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Peeps :D

Helen well done for getting through day one - I did too :D

I did a 100 day countdown in my diary - tis a nice A4 notebook - so in answer to your question - not an online one!

I am down 4lb since yesterday, so altered my tracker - also changed the weight I want to get to and will revise it when i get there - may well stick with it, or change it who knows!

Heres to a successful day 2 for us - won't say day 1 was easy, but I got through it, thats the main thing:p

You could just reply to this thread or start up a new one of your own - think i will stick with this one, tried my own diary before but never keep it updated :eek: :D

Morning All,

Now I'm late for work! Will pop in tonight for an update

Here's to Day Two

This place is for people who want to make the journey from ThreeLand, to Twoterville and all the way down to Onederland! :D

The new year is upon us and the time is right, so what are you waiting for?! :cool:

This sounds like the place to be - Think I have finally found my home. Got over 200lbs to lose and the way you have summed up the journey just spoke to me.

You could just reply to this thread or start up a new one of your own - think i will stick with this one, tried my own diary before but never keep it updated :eek: :D

Geri - my thoughts exactly - so will do the same.

Struggled with Day 1 but got through it with a piece of chicken - 790 will be the plan for at least the next few days until I feel ready to step down.

Am not looking at the scales until I am in the next jean size down so am hoping that will be sometime in Feb. But the last time I weighed mid Dec I was back up to the 26 St mark and I know I have put on loads during Christmas. Bonus was at least weighing less than I did in 2005 albeit it a couple of stones.

Heres to Day 2 !!!!

Catch you later

Ooooooh shazza

chuffed to bits that you've joined us, and sooo pleased you mananaged to get through day one - hip horay for you girlie :D

Here's to a successful day 2 :D 790 sounds like a great plan, stick with it as long as you need :p

OK little hooch - you must know about my timekeeping by now - but am there for you - we all are.

I am surprised Littlehooch if you don't know about Shazza's timekeeping....it's legendary!!! :D :D

Wahey, I spend the morning at work and the place has exploded!! How lovely to have all this company, and such excellent company at that!! :D

Littlehooch, you did make me laugh - Shazza was probably busy Electric Sliding at home! :p

Can you be a member of both WeMITTS and the Century Club 'cos qualification is pretty much the same (okay the Century club have slightly more issues)?

I like being a member of things so if you can be in both, count me in, yes please

cheers

She turned up at work shortly afterwards - who knows maybe, just maybe I can use this to get her into work on time in the mornings!! :p

Manage that and I'll throw in a water flavouring to go with DQ's fizzy water!!! :D

me too - I had to siphon the python so to speak - at great haste (actually, more like water the worm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back