Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got in from work - so knackered I cant even be arsed to look in the cupboards which is a good thing . Off to bed - Another day done - Day 3 tomorrow - WHAT MOI - Day 3 - Can't get over it.

Good night all !!!!

Morning Folks,
up early as needed the loo and thought I may as well stay up now :eek:

Day 3 for me today too - had a bit of chicken yesterday but that was all, so big acheivement there for me! No telling myself oooh nuts and low carb choclate would be ok - no sir re (ha ha not sure how you spell that but you know what I mean!) In the pink and 9lb down so happy with that.. :)

Well done everyone - lets keep this show on the road :p

ooh forgot to say, I bought 2 5lt bottles of water yesterday in Morrissons - as you may guess as I bought 2 they are bogof!!

gonna see if I can get through one of those today - will keep you updated!!

Ahh thanks DQ :D

I do have good weightlossess when I actually do the plan, maybe thats why I put off starting coz i know it comes off fast!! :D

How you doing yourself?

think I'll probably flit between here and WeMitts as they are for those who have huge amounts to lose too..and discuss things to do with how it feels and all the physical stuff that goes hand in hand with having such a challenge ahead.

I have about 125lbs still to lose (had originally got 187 to get rid of) so a loooong way to go still.. but fully intend to lose it within 2007. Good luck to us all! :D

Quick question - when I get below the 100 does that mean I can't be a member on this thread any more?

Another Day 3'er here and all is still well! :D

Hey Jem....how are you???

.......I have about 125lbs still to lose (had originally got 187 to get rid of) so a loooong way to go still.. but fully intend to lose it within 2007. Good luck to us all! :D

Quick question - when I get below the 100 does that mean I can't be a member on this thread any more?

FFnF,

If you started from 187 and get below 87 - I reckon you should stay on thread as Icon of what can be achieved, cos you will have achieved your ton (oops unfortunate phrase!)

Indeed, we should go back and see who else has lost over 100 pounds like Ice Moose etc and have a 100 Club, Hall of Fame

How does that sound?

Mindless

Day 3 for me too and all seems to be going well so far. Nearly caved in last night as I was really really hungry when I got in from work but I abstained and feel good for doing so!!

BTW - Shazza was in work before me this morning :eek:
so she was here well before 8:30am today......can you believe it!! :D

Nice one Little hooch - Keep up the good work - Dont worry I will probably be back to my old self tomorrow !!!

Shazza....surely you must need some sleep now! :eek: Staying awake all night just so you can get into work early really is not on!!! :p

Its just occurred to me that when you got into work this morning I was still sleeping!!! :eek: Surely that's a first....:D

Shazza....surely you must need some sleep now! :eek: Staying awake all night just so you can get into work early really is not on!!! :p

Its just occurred to me that when you got into work this morning I was still sleeping!!! :eek: Surely that's a first....:D

That is a first - Iweas up at 6 this morning - almost contemplated electric sliding but got another half hour kip instead. Will have to make up fro it tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back