Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we should club together and get a deal on colostomy bags!! :eek: :p

I'm thinking of making my own with a bit of garden hose!! :D

Hi Can I join the Century Club.

Ashamed to say about 112lbs to loose. Not starting until next week - need to get a dinner invite and Jan 6th out of the way first.

PS ignore the tracker it needs to be updated

So how we doing my fellow Centurions?! :D

Depends on how you look at it. Ive got this bug thats going round just now, so feel lousy, Ive got a cough like an 80 a day smoker!! On the plus side though, I have NO appetite whatsoever, so I guess every cloud has a silver lining.

Im somewhat exasperated though, Im all fired up, ready to go, had today marked as DDay and... well its all fallen a bit flat.

Aww big (((HUGS))) Sandy!! :( That bug is wiping the floor with so many people. Lots of fluids, lots of rest, and D-Day will happen, don't you worry.

Hi All,

Hope you are all doing OK - did you see that **""@@!!@@""** show on ITV :confused: - what toerags :mad: (apologies to toerags)

Well, another day over. Can't say its been fun but at least I'm that much closer to the elusive pink stick!:p

I'm going to try not to weigh myself again until Day 8. That's my next goal mind you I really should decide what plan I am following. Then again, does it really matter so long as the result is the same?

How much can I realistically expect to lose in 100 days?

God bless all, gonna try and get some sleep tonight.;)

Closer to the pink stick indeed!! :cool: 100 days works out at around 3 - 3.5 stone, although some people lose more. You're gonna be fine mate!! :D

Guess what? Your current weight is my Valentine's Day target! :eek:

Last time I read a message from you DQ, was about 30 minutes ago. it said something like "I really am going to bed".:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back