Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In it to win it

Well, here I am, signing up to the Century Club with well over 100lbs to lose, 183 to be exact. I've been lurking on these pages for a while, waiting for for the switch to flick so as I can get going on losing weight. I started mid November with a vlcd. Was going well but I sabotaged myself once again after losing 21 lbs in 2 weeks. I thought I'd put the diet off to the new year but today I realised that I'm giving up my power to food. So, I'm on it again, starting now.

I'm gonna need lots of help and encouragement.

Very best of luck Plus. Eyes on the target and watch the pounds disappear.

Well done for that 21lbs:clap: Be strong and picture how great your summer 2008. You're unlikely to be at goal by then, but wow, you are going to notice a great difference in how you look and feel :cool:

Well, here I am, signing up to the Century Club with well over 100lbs to lose, 183 to be exact. I've been lurking on these pages for a while, waiting for for the switch to flick so as I can get going on losing weight. I started mid November with a vlcd. Was going well but I sabotaged myself once again after losing 21 lbs in 2 weeks. I thought I'd put the diet off to the new year but today I realised that I'm giving up my power to food. So, I'm on it again, starting now.

Hiya Plus,

What you have put here (helpfully and tastefully purpled and underlined by me LOL) is THE most important thing to realise

You have the power - not the food

There is never an easy time to start and if you want - you can find many reasons to put it off. This time last year, I hadn't started - indeed, I hadn't even found this place and wasn't even sure I was going to lose weight BUT I looked in here over Xmas and saw that those who have gone on and delivered massive, incredible weightloss didn't cop out over Xmas.

They took it head on and the power they got from charging through to the new year was such a powerful 'yes I CAN do it' kind of feeling, it set them up for the coming year.

I have lost a lot over the year and now face my first Xmas as a slim (well slimmer LOL) person for a long long time.

I intend to make sure its a good one for all the right reasons and thats such an empowering feeling.

I am sure you think at times that you'll never do it - I did - but you will if you simply stick to the vision of a slim you and take each day - each part of the day if necessary - at a time and for every day of success, a big pat on the back.

Please keep posting so we can be there to support and celebrate with you, your success.

If you need help in times of woe - just PM and someone will be there

Bon Fortune as the french would say - go start shrinking!

Wishing you much luck Plus, we're with ya all the way :clap:

Thank you for your words of wisdom and encouragement Karion and Mindless.

Morning Plus

So how are you feeling at the moment? Still gritting the teeth but keeping the power?

Keep in touch and online - it works

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back