Got to goal... then messed up and put half of it back on

Tomorrow, fingers crossed for hitting my first goal. Todays going ok so far, been quite active today so fully expected to need to eat a bit more but I've managed on just my porridge and bar.

Tomorrow, fingers crossed for hitting my first goal. Todays going ok so far, been quite active today so fully expected to need to eat a bit more but I've managed on just my porridge and bar.

Fab, good luck for tomorrow xx

4lb loss this week, so that's 15lbs in 2 weeks :) and hit my first goal 2 weeks early

Yay! Well done you! x

thank you :) another day done without cheating!

Another day done, haven't really drunk enough water but apart from that Im doing ok. Trying my hardest to stay off the scales as I know I wont see much movement and don't want to get disheartened. I've got a couple of difficult weekends coming up as Im out for rugby all day this Sat and that's usually a big drink fest and then next weekend im off for a long weekend away with the inlaws and I know they will want to treat us to dinner out etc bit torn with what to do, Im so focused at the moment that I don't want to come off the diet but when Im out and everyone else is drinking I will struggle and I cant exactly make an excuse not to go out for the meal as Im staying in their house and we hardly see them, so I don't want to appear rude, I cant sit in a restaurant and not eat, Im not that strong!

Im really struggling today for some reason, Im not hungry but Im craving food and its strange because im not craving what I normally like to eat! For some reason I cant get shepherds pie out of my head... I don't mind it but I wouldn't say its one of my fav foods, I haven't cheated though and no way am I going to cook a shepherds pie just for myself haha but todays been a hard one, just waiting for my carbonara to be ready, so hopefully that will help stop my cravings.

Hey Sammy :)
I hope your craving subsided :)
I guess its proper comfort type food, so maybe thats why you craved it :)
I hope the rest of your day was good :)

well I didn't cheat but the scales hadn't moved at all... bit miffed... as I lost more when I used to cheat!

well I didn't cheat but the scales hadn't moved at all... bit miffed... as I lost more when I used to cheat!

You doing ok hunni ?

You still around Sammy? x

Back