Grace's brand spanking new diary

Yeah eggs are definitely free, I just think having 4 in one day is a bit excessive lol.. I can't wait to weigh in either! I weigh on my Wii and it keeps staring at me haha.. Oooh that Swiss roll sounds yummy you'll have to let me know how it goes! I'm always a bit skeptical about dessert recipes after doing a few crap ones haha. I prefer to save my syns and have the real thing every now and again :)

Grace x

Yeah my Wii stares at me too but I use my bathroom scales to weigh myself. I have to avoid the body test cos my balance is rubbish and it adds about 10 years to my age haha. My fave real desert is cheesecake gonna find a low syn version to try the week after next for my sisters birthday. Will try the swiss roll this weekend possibly sunday, and I'll let you know how it goes :)

Hope your day is going well

Sarah xx

Yeah my Wii stares at me too but I use my bathroom scales to weigh myself. I have to avoid the body test cos my balance is rubbish and it adds about 10 years to my age haha. My fave real desert is cheesecake gonna find a low syn version to try the week after next for my sisters birthday. Will try the swiss roll this weekend possibly sunday, and I'll let you know how it goes :)

Hope your day is going well

Sarah xx

Oh my god Sarah we are so alike, cheesecake is my all time fave too!! Could roll around naked in the bloody stuff I love it that much!! Not found a recipe for a decent one yet though, maybe yours will be a nice one, have to let me know!

My day is good thanks lovely, had no syns so far so looking forward to maybe having a little bit of choccy later after my tea! Made lasagne for tea, without the béchamel sauce so that's syn free too.. Might use some syns for some garlic bread actually mmmmm.

How's your day sweetie? I've finished uni for the day so I'm just chilling out at home watching Jeremy Kyle and writing my blog :)

Grace x

hello
do you do red days all the time?

Hiya :) no not always as I can't seem to live without my precious carbs haha! I do try to do more red days than green/extra easy days in a week though, as I find I always have good losses on red days. Also, I struggle with getting my 1/3 superfree on extra easy, as I'm not much of a salad/veg eater, even though I love my fruit.

Grace x

Thursday 1st March - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
2 x Warburtons pancakes 7 syns
Tsp golden syrup 2 syns
Beans snap pot

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
4 x chunks Cadbury with crunchie 6 syns
1 x Lindt chocolate ball 4 syns - bloody hell!?!?

Snack
Leftover lasange

Dinner
1/2 Morrisons smokey bacon and sausage pizza 28 syns
1/4 Morrisons cheese bread 9 syns
Ketchup 2 syns
2 1/2 x white choc chip cookies 44 1/2 syns - fooooking hell!!
Rowntrees jelly aliens 12 syns
Milkybar yoghurt 9 syns

Healthy Extras:
A - 42g reduced fat cheddar
B -

Syns: 121.5
Exercise: Did a bit of walking, but no more than usual. Going to have to up my exercise all this week to work those syns off!
Thoughts: More syns than I'm allowed in a whole week, eeeeks! Oh well, I enjoyed what I ate. I suppose that's something! Feel better for adding it all up too, so at least I know where I stand! Onwards and upwards!

Last edited:
Oh my god Sarah we are so alike, cheesecake is my all time fave too!! Could roll around naked in the bloody stuff I love it that much!! Not found a recipe for a decent one yet though, maybe yours will be a nice one, have to let me know!

My day is good thanks lovely, had no syns so far so looking forward to maybe having a little bit of choccy later after my tea! Made lasagne for tea, without the béchamel sauce so that's syn free too.. Might use some syns for some garlic bread actually mmmmm.

How's your day sweetie? I've finished uni for the day so I'm just chilling out at home watching Jeremy Kyle and writing my blog :)

Grace x

Hiya

Sorry I didn’t get online last night after work, I had to go to the metrocentre to take back some clothes that I bought before starting slimming world, decided that by the time summer comes they will be too big so I got my money back, lol. The by the time I got home and had my tea I was shattered, but sooo glad I’d prepared my tea before hand or I think I might have slipped.

What you studying at uni? It seems like years ago since I graduated (only really 2006 tho lol). The search for cheesecake perfection will start very soon and if it is successful I’ll definitely share J. Is lemon juice free (freshly squeezed from a lemon) or does it have syns? Cos my total fave is lemon cheesecake usually with double cream but guess I’ll be swapping to a fromage frais or similar.

I agree that are totally alike, cos I love lasagne especially with garlic bread too haha J I also love pizza garlic bread with cheese on, maybe I can use a healthy extra B and A to try and invent something low in syns?

Hope you have a great day hun and I’ll be in touch soon

Sarah xx

Ps My skecher shape up shoes have been dispatched, soooo excited (I’m sad aren’t I lol)

ghostcat7 said:
Hiya

Sorry I didn’t get online last night after work, I had to go to the metrocentre to take back some clothes that I bought before starting slimming world, decided that by the time summer comes they will be too big so I got my money back, lol. The by the time I got home and had my tea I was shattered, but sooo glad I’d prepared my tea before hand or I think I might have slipped.

What you studying at uni? It seems like years ago since I graduated (only really 2006 tho lol). The search for cheesecake perfection will start very soon and if it is successful I’ll definitely share J. Is lemon juice free (freshly squeezed from a lemon) or does it have syns? Cos my total fave is lemon cheesecake usually with double cream but guess I’ll be swapping to a fromage frais or similar.

I agree that are totally alike, cos I love lasagne especially with garlic bread too haha J I also love pizza garlic bread with cheese on, maybe I can use a healthy extra B and A to try and invent something low in syns?

Hope you have a great day hun and I’ll be in touch soon

Sarah xx

Ps My skecher shape up shoes have been dispatched, soooo excited (I’m sad aren’t I lol)

Hey hun,

Good thinking on taking the clothes back.. The money you got back can be spent on new smaller ones for summer :) will give you a bit of an incentive!

I'm studying journalism! I have a blog, it's in my signature.. And yeah I think lemon juice is free yeah, if it's squeezed from a lemon.. Haha that sounds obvious! Have to keep me updated with the cheesecake mission!

I've just had pancakes for breakfast as my stupid flatmate left the freezer open AGAIN (twice in one month!) so had to take loads of stuff out..was yummy though for 7 syns!

Enjoyed my garlic bread last night but wasn't very much for 8.5 syns ): lasagne was yum too! Got 3 more portions to eat lol. Think am gonna have 1 for lunch then might have another later as a snack (sounds piggy but they're only diddy portions!)

Bet ya can't wait for your sketchers to come! (;

Have a good day babe

Grace x

lollypop1985 said:
i'll have to keep dairy stalking you then as i am trying to do red days but i am struggling

No worries! I will be doing a some green days next week I think as money is a bit tight to buy meat.. Week after though should be some more red days :)

Oh my god yesterday was the biggest write off ever! Anyway, drawing a line under it and starting again today.. By going for a run :)

Friday 2nd March - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
3 x Warburtons pancakes 10 x syns Alot I know, but they needed using up!

Lunch
Leftover lasagne

Snack
2 x Oatmeal & raisin cookies 23 x syns?!?! Suppose that serves me right for not planning ahead and giving in!

Dinner
Chilli con carne
Rice

Healthy Extras:
A - 42g reduced fat cheddar
B -

Syns: 33. Only slightly went over haha! Will keep syns to a minimum for the rest of the week to try and avoid a gain!
Exercise: did an hour and a half of running/jogging/walking with my boyfriend in the sun today, was lovely! Will deffo be doing that again! Also did 30 mins on the wii while boyfriend was tidying.. Did a few yoga bits which I enjoyed, I might do some more tomorrow!
Thoughts: A little disappointed I used so many syns on breakfast, although I did enjoy it! Going to try and have a lovely free breakfast tomorrow, just need to be a little more organised! Not too worried about the 2 cookies, as have been for a run and did half hour on the wii too

Last edited:
Hey hun,

Good thinking on taking the clothes back.. The money you got back can be spent on new smaller ones for summer :) will give you a bit of an incentive!

I'm studying journalism! I have a blog, it's in my signature.. And yeah I think lemon juice is free yeah, if it's squeezed from a lemon.. Haha that sounds obvious! Have to keep me updated with the cheesecake mission!

I've just had pancakes for breakfast as my stupid flatmate left the freezer open AGAIN (twice in one month!) so had to take loads of stuff out..was yummy though for 7 syns!

Enjoyed my garlic bread last night but wasn't very much for 8.5 syns ): lasagne was yum too! Got 3 more portions to eat lol. Think am gonna have 1 for lunch then might have another later as a snack (sounds piggy but they're only diddy portions!)

Bet ya can't wait for your sketchers to come! (;

Have a good day babe

Grace x

Hi

Guess what my skechers did come yesterday yey, so I've had lovely comfy feet all day today as well as maybe additional toning benefits (time will tell) lol. They are pretty bizarre cos when you first put them on it's quite hard to balance but got it now :) just as well really.

Pancakes for breakfast sound really yummy as does lasagne. Again one of my faves :) I'm not entirely sure of what to have for my dinner tonight maybe a stirfry, or something quick and easy, I'm feeling a bit lazy today and tempted to just make beans on toast when I get in, lol.

Also got one of my friends coming over to watch some DVD's so I have a challenge on my hand, cos we usually buy sweet from the shop next door to where I live (galaxy family bar - but one each) I've bought a load of strawberries, raspberries and grapes so maybe that'll help:confused:.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope your day is going well

Sarah xx

PS I've just seen your most recent post, don't worry one day doesn't make a diet. And well done for starting again :)

Also well done for going for a run, I really don't do anywhere near enough excercise, I play on my wii fit and that's about it haha.

Sarah xx

ghostcat7 said:
Hi

Guess what my skechers did come yesterday yey, so I've had lovely comfy feet all day today as well as maybe additional toning benefits (time will tell) lol. They are pretty bizarre cos when you first put them on it's quite hard to balance but got it now :) just as well really.

Pancakes for breakfast sound really yummy as does lasagne. Again one of my faves :) I'm not entirely sure of what to have for my dinner tonight maybe a stirfry, or something quick and easy, I'm feeling a bit lazy today and tempted to just make beans on toast when I get in, lol.

Also got one of my friends coming over to watch some DVD's so I have a challenge on my hand, cos we usually buy sweet from the shop next door to where I live (galaxy family bar - but one each) I've bought a load of strawberries, raspberries and grapes so maybe that'll help:confused:.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope your day is going well

Sarah xx

Hello again! Had a pretty good day, lasagne was yummy! Felt like I wasted quite a lot of syns on my breakfast, especially seen as I've had 2 oatmeal and raisin cookies too (which I haven't put in my food diary hehe!) so going to try and have a nice free breakfast tomorrow, thinking bacon, egg and beans before we go for another run.. Can't wait! Hope you've had a good day, I'm just chilling in front of the telly waiting for other half to get back from work.

Grace x

You go girl!!!

Hi there

Meet your mate!!! We are on the same hymn sheet. You sound so positive.
I'm considering doing up a diary so that it'll keep me on plan.

Saturday 3nd March - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
Scrambled egg
Bacon
Beans

Lunch
Jacket potato 1/2 syn
Leftover chilli con carne
Mullerlight

Snack
Pear
Choc chip muffins 20 x syns FAILLL!

Dinner
Maggi so juicy chicken thighs & legs 3 syns
Golden veg savoury rice
Sugar free jelly
Apple

Healthy Extras:
A - cheese triangle
B -

Syns: 23.5+ eeeeks!
Exercise: Burned 500+ calories at the gym including swimming! Really enjoyed it and felt I'd really earned my tea today
Thoughts:had 2 choc chip muffins today, and didn't even enjoy them! Was just craving something sweet I think. Also picked at some batter from a toad in the hole that my boyfriends mum made! That was a naughty move, but hopefully doing loads at the gym will make up for this a bit.. Really enjoyed my tea tonight too, was first time doing that maggi so juicy and will deffo be doing it again it was gorgeous!

Last edited:
Hi there

Meet your mate!!! We are on the same hymn sheet. You sound so positive.
I'm considering doing up a diary so that it'll keep me on plan.

Well hello there!! :) You should definately get a diary going, it keeps me focussed knowing I have to confess all my syns - haha, get it?! - at the end of the day lol.. What plan are you doing?

Trying so hard to be positive this time after one too many failed attempts in the past.. This will be the last time I diet!! Keep telling myself that (;

Grace x

Back