Grace's brand spanking new diary

Going to try and tot up the syns from my binge night last night! Dreading this haha! Oh well, hoping that if I'm honest with myself it'll help to keep me on the straight and narrow, and avoid it next time! Here goes nothing..

Right.. so these are the syns from last night's binge! Can't belieeeeeeve it! Will be sure to plan my nights off a bit better next time..

1/2 Morrisons smokey bacon and sausage pizza 28 syns
1/4 Morrisons cheese bread 9 syns
Ketchup 2 syns
2 1/2 x white choc chip cookies 44 1/2 syns - fooooking hell!!
Rowntrees jelly aliens 12 syns
Milkybar yoghurt 9 syns

Well that was horrific! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and I have 1 x run, 1 x Wii session and 1 x gym sesh (including swimming!!) So hopefully tomorrow will provide some damage limitation! :) Actually quite looking forward it it to be honest!

Well hello there!! :) You should definately get a diary going, it keeps me focussed knowing I have to confess all my syns - haha, get it?! - at the end of the day lol.. What plan are you doing?

Trying so hard to be positive this time after one too many failed attempts in the past.. This will be the last time I diet!! Keep telling myself that (;

Grace x
Oh I hear you what you're saying about the last time.
On Extra Easy BUT am a little confused about Red or Green. I've only ever followed EE

Wanda said:
Oh I hear you what you're saying about the last time.
On Extra Easy BUT am a little confused about Red or Green. I've only ever followed EE

I follow red and green too sometimes, as I like an extra healthy extra! Haha.. Find I have a better loss of red weeks too, but love doing green days because I love my carbs!!

Grace x

Going to have a look at the red plan later.
how are you doing today?
Doing good so far...:D

Wanda said:
Going to have a look at the red plan later.
how are you doing today?
Doing good so far...:D

I'm all good thanks, just got back from the gym and waiting for tea to cook! Having maggi so juicy garlic chicken with legs and thighs yum! Serving it with savoury rice then fruit for afters.. Can't wait I'm marving! How's your day been?

Grace x

graciebabes said:
I'm all good thanks, just got back from the gym and waiting for tea to cook! Having maggi so juicy garlic chicken with legs and thighs yum! Serving it with savoury rice then fruit for afters.. Can't wait I'm marving! How's your day been?

Grace x

Waiting for oven buzzer to sound too!! Doing good today

Sunday 4th March - Green day

Breakfast
Spaghetti hoops snap pot

Lunch
Pasta
Grated cheese

Snack
Pear

Dinner
Out for tea at a Chinese buffet! Just need to avoid the puddings and creamy curries!

Healthy Extras:
A - 28g cheese
B -
B -

Syns: /15

Exercise:

Thoughts:

Last edited:
Need to get serious about this now.. No more picking at bits and bobs in the kitchen! Will plan my meals for this week when I get back to uni tomorrow night. I do best when I'm at uni during the week cuz I'm only cooking for myself! Also going to try and get to the gym every day too.. No arguments! Weighing in on Tuesday morning so will see if I've managed to lose then :)

Hiya hun

Hows your sunday? Its snowing here again so no outside exercise, gues it me and the judging wii. Might be brave and actually do a body test might even bring my age down closer to 30 than 40 today. I'm going to cook that swiss roll this weekend so might have something else for desert rather than fruit.

Hope your feeling ok, happy sunday

Sarah xx

ghostcat7 said:
Hiya hun

Hows your sunday? Its snowing here again so no outside exercise, gues it me and the judging wii. Might be brave and actually do a body test might even bring my age down closer to 30 than 40 today. I'm going to cook that swiss roll this weekend so might have something else for desert rather than fruit.

Hope your feeling ok, happy sunday

Sarah xx

Hi hun, I'm good thanks.. Just been and got a few more foodie bits for this week. Picked up some skinny lizzie sausages as I think I remember someone mentioning they were free on here a while back, must check. Trying to snow here as well, not settling though thank god. No exercise for me today as I had a good sesh at the gym yesterday and I'm still aching! Going to wait until tuesday to weigh in though.. Off out for a Chinese tonight,looking forward to that!

Hope you're having a good day!

Grace x

Monday 5th March - Green day

Breakfast
Beans snap pot
Scrambled egg

Lunch
Wholemeal bread roll 1 x Hexb
Spaghetti hoops snap pot - think I am obsessed with bloody snap pots!!

Snack
M&S mini naan bread 6 1/2 x syns

Dinner
Cheesy pasta 2 x hexa
Sugar free jelly
Fibre plus bar

Snack - because tea was vile!!
2 x melba toasts 2 x syns
Mini pot of choc phili 4 1/2 x syns

Healthy Extras:
A - 42g mozzarella
A - 42g mozzarella
B - 57g wholemeal roll
B - Fibre plus bar

Syns: 13/105

Exercise:
Had such a busy day at uni today that I just couldn't be bothered with the gym tonight! However, I will be going tomorrow and working twice as hard!! (;
Thoughts:Am probably going to have a bowl of pasta with some grated mozzarella on later, as I've not had my hexa and not eaten too much today anyway! Hate it when you have a crap tea you've been looking forward too. Must resist urge to binge now!

Last edited:
Think I might try counting my syns on a weekly basis now instead of daily! Think that will help me! So seen as tomorrow is a new day, I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning and start again with 105 syns for the week! Let's do this!!

Here to follow, im quite new to all this too ;) looks like your doing well :cool:

So weighed in this morning at 13.6! Grrrr, that's 2lbs up from last week, but the again had a slightly naughty weekend AND went out for an all you can eat Chinese last night! Going to be positively angelic this week and keep everything crossed for a big loss next week! :) positive mental attitude!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Here to follow, im quite new to all this too ;) looks like your doing well :cool:

Hi Claire! The diary is new but I'm afraid I'm a bit of a slimming world veteran, but always putting the weight back on! Want this time to be different! Want to do it for good this time :) how much do you have to lose?

Grace x

graciebabes said:
Hi Claire! The diary is new but I'm afraid I'm a bit of a slimming world veteran, but always putting the weight back on! Want this time to be different! Want to do it for good this time :) how much do you have to lose?

Grace x

Oh bless ya. Diets can be hard tho, it depends on how you feel day to day & how your motivated. You'll get there :) I have a stone to loose but I have an underactive thyroid :( so it's guna take ages .... Makes me loose my motivation wen I only ever sts ... Grrrr! Xx

Oh bless ya. Diets can be hard tho, it depends on how you feel day to day & how your motivated. You'll get there :) I have a stone to loose but I have an underactive thyroid :( so it's guna take ages .... Makes me loose my motivation wen I only ever sts ... Grrrr! Xx

Diets are definitely hard!! Agree with that one haha.. Sorry to hear about your thyroid, will make your success even more impressive though when you get to goal! I put on 1lb when I weighed this morning so sticking to it religiously this week in the hope of a good loss!! Lots of green days this week as I can't afford any meat haha.. Oh the life of a student!

Anyway hope you're okay hun,

Grace x

Just came across your diary and sticking a post here to subscribe! I only do green days coz I'm veggie but like having a wee nosey seeing how other people are doing and what they are eating :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just came across your diary and sticking a post here to subscribe! I only do green days coz I'm veggie but like having a wee nosey seeing how other people are doing and what they are eating :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiiiii *waves* I'm not veggie but am doing all green days this week as am a poor student haha! How are you getting on?

Grace x

Back