Graduating from refeed!

Had 3 digestive biccies with a coffee yesterday. Naughty but nice. My little girl is poorly today, she was sick in the night and has a temp so skipping nursery so can't do that run lol.

Plan
b-omelete, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes
s-nil or fruit
l-turkey, salad wholemeal sandwich
s-nil or fruit
d-dry fried spicy chicken and salad
s-yoghurt.

Oooh yum menu looks fab today! :D Sorry your little girl is ill - hopefully she gets better soon then we'll get you running!!! :giggle: x

Been baaad today. Biscuits, sweets, chocolate, chips. Hey when I fall off the wagon I do it in spectacular style. I think its totm week-my excuse anyway. But mustn't let it be more than one day and be good tommorrow.

Tomorrow is a new day :)

Sometimes we need a bit of a off day. We cant be good 100% of the time!!!! :) Todays looking better already x

Omg make that 2 days off. No lunch then snack attack mid pm of biscuits (no need to point out where I went wrong there)
Dinner-indian curry and nan bread takeaway. The baddest of bad but it has been months!!
Tomorrows another day etc lol. x

LOL you and me both today kidda!!!
Tomorrow, lets me and you do this! :D x

100% day-
b-nil (not hungry, too busy)
s-nil ditto above
l-lt veg soup, ff yoghurt,
s-carrot sticks and broccoli.
s-?
d-dry fried spicy turkey, wholemeal rice, onion, peppers and mushrooms
s-?

Water- 1 litre so far, several teas.

Looking good besides skipping breakfast missy!!! tut tut lol x

To summarise

b-nil
s-nil
l-lt maint soup, ff yog
s-seeds, nuts, ham slices, apple, raw carrots and broccoli
d-spicy turkey, brown rice, mushrooms, red pepper, onions.
later -fruit or yog

water -1500 ml

Have had a good day at last :D. Its the weekend so damage limitation and 100% monday.

Oh no!!! the bloomin crisps!! Keep away from them!! I know the temptations f the savoury snacks. You need to get refocussed girl. Remember the old 80/20 rule. Now you have had your 20% slacking for this week so back on track big time. Fill up the fruit bowl not the snack jar lol!! Seriously, hope you are doing o.k. and can get your head back in the right space to stay on track.

Hi Molly, thankyou sweetie. I have lost my mojo a bit...but weighed myself today (leaving it a few days at a time) and i'm below my magical number 6 still! Also going to start going to aerobics on a monday night with a friend which will help too. xx

Ok here goes-

b-egg, bacon and lf cheese slice on wholemeal muffin
s-nil
l-late lunch had at 3.30 so probably dinner too -homemade cottage pie, half mince half quorn, lots of veg in it.
s-nil or fruit
d-see above
s-nil or fruit.

Babysitting for my friend and husband tonight. She usually has wine opened for me to have a glass. Will try not to pig out but evenings are hard and saturday evenings harder!

Water - one glass will get drinking.

Well done ;) x

Back