Graduating from refeed!

LOVE the dress and so pleased for you that you were happily wrong about the fit! :D:D xx

:) Jan! Its strange that I don't know what I look like, people keep telling me i'm slim but I can only see it sometimes, I think this is why I got fat (and then fatter) I didn't know until the pictures kept getting worse. I am keeping an eye on the numbers and trusting them now-magical 6 or under!

Today-whole family except me have day off today. Hubby just made me b-wm muffin, egg, cheese, bacon and cuppa.
Not sure what else i'm having, he may cook as hes off today :rolleyes:

The dress is gorgeous, it's great when you think it will be too small and then try something on and there is still room to breathe x

34519_45620819

Dress number two came, Its gorgeous too and looks great. Have not had a dilemma like this for a long time, usually send them all back and settle for something ok ish.
Which do you all like best?

Eeeeeeeerm - very nice .... and? :giggle: x

i love the 2nd dress best!!!!!!! But thats my personal opinion but then again that type of dress wouldnt suit me because of my big bingo wing arms .... its all down to what dress suits you best chick :)

Oh right so that makes my post look as though I'm a few sarnies short of a picnic doesn't it? Or very rude anyway ;) Ah well we'll let everyone decide for themselves what happened :D

Hmmmm - I like 'em both ... I THINK I prefer the black one personally xx

Was that @ me? I didn't apologise .... did I ... what for ... ? I'm confused :eek: ... not that it takes much ;) xx

Now I am confused ... What's gone on?! Lol x

Don't know :eek: xx

Hey no worries, I sometimes post cheeky replies as a joke but wonder if someone will get a offended, it has happened in the past on another forum. Everyone here is lovely and we have a friendly banter. x

Congrats on your success size 10. I think the pink dress if really fab looking, dressed up with some diamonte or sparkles and you will be the bell of the ball. When i get to goal there will be no more black in my wardrobe, only beautiful colours :) xxx

Oooh did you write something then delete it?! That might be where were getting confuzzled! hehe

I like the black one best

Back