Yeast,
Wheat Flour,
Salt,
Chickpea Flour,
Vegetable Fat,
Emulsifier,
Dextrose,
Ascorbic Acid.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...xb-homemade-rolls-pizza-mmm-pizza-pics-2.html

It was vixxter - a minimins member - who had the recipe accepted by SW

Don't know what is to stop you using wholemeal flour etc to make your own bread - maybe ask ermintrude.

FRIDAY 25TH
BREAKFAST
Porridge with fruit and yoghurt HEX B

LUNCH
Pizza with pak choy and salad ---------- pickle 1 SYN -------------mayo 1 SYN -------------HEX A AND HEX B for cheese and pizza base
Last mousse and fruit ------------ 1/2 SYN

2 Ryvita with a ittle cottage cheese ---------- 3 SYNS

DINNER
Butternut squash curry - black-eyed peas and lentil curry - rice -------------- oil 2 SYNS

2 Highlights 4 SYNS

TOTAL 11 1/2 SYNS

LUNCHPIZZAWITHPAKCHOYANDSALAD.jpg

Left over pizza from last night - tastes fine cold.

RICEWITHFENNESQUASHCURRYANDBLACKEYEDPEAANDLENTILCURRY.jpg

Measure the portion size in these small bowls.

Thank goodness the football has finished - been bored to death for the last 2 hours - tv and internet in same room here so can't even take it upstairs!!!!

SATURDAY 26TH MAY

BREAKFAST
Porridge, fruit and yoghurt HEX B

Apple

LUNCH
Pitta with left over Butternut squash curry and salad --------HEX B --------- 1 SYN FOR Mayo and pickle
Sugar free jelly with yoghurt and fruit ice-cream ----- 1/2 SYN

DINNER
Baked Oreccietta pasta and broccoli with mushroms, spinach and peas mixed with a little philly cheese and garlic ------- 2 HEX B

Large piece of melon

2 HEX A --------- 2 HEX B ----------- SYNS 1 mayo etc ------- 1/2 S.F. jelly ----- 4 Highlights ----- 1 Juice ------ 3 Alpen light ---- TOTAL 9 1/2

BUTTERNUTSQUASHCURRYPITTAWITHSALAD.jpg

This curry is dry and tastes great cold - also good on toast

BROCCOLIORECCIETTAPASTAWITHMUSHROOMSSPINACHANDPEAS.jpg

Don't like pasta dishes on their own so added veg - really wanted garlic bread but no HEX left.

Thank goodness the football has finished - been bored to death for the last 2 hours - tv and internet in same room here so can't even take it upstairs!!!!

That was one boring game wasn't it!!

Your food is still looking amazing. I like the idea of putting it in those little bowls, portion control is my main downfall so it's a really good idea to measure it that way.

Have a good day!

Loved reading your diary, and getting great ideas. Your food looks really delicious!

That was one boring game wasn't it!!

Your food is still looking amazing. I like the idea of putting it in those little bowls, portion control is my main downfall so it's a really good idea to measure it that way.

Have a good day!

Thank you.

I have to put curry in the bowls or the plate would be overflowing if I just spooned it over.:D

I have to freeze the left over black-eyed peas as it is my very favourite curry and would stand with the spoon and eat the left overs out of the pan so another night this week that will make another appearance.

Loved reading your diary, and getting great ideas. Your food looks really delicious!

Thank you - wow that is some weight loss --- well done.

SUNDAY 26TH MAY

BREAKFAST
Porridge with yoghurt and fruit ----- HEX B

LUNCH
Sweet potato, mixed peppers and mushroom pate - 3 chilli Ryvitas and salad ---- HEX B
S.F. Jelly and fruit -----1/2 SYN

DINNER
Went out after lunch so boiled some potatoes before we went and then made a salad when we got back (late)

New potatoes, boiled eggs, spring onions, gherkins, apple and grapes. Whizzed up some cottage cheese with some garlic and mixed everything together.
Large Banana

2 Highlights ----- 4 SYNS ---- juice ----- 1 SYN

TOTAL --- 2 HEX B ------------- 5 1/2 SYNS

SWEETPOTATOANDPEPPERANDMUSHROOMPATE.jpg
SWEETPOTATOANDPEPPERANDMUSHROOMPATE-1.jpg

JELLYANDFRUIT.jpg

POTATOSALAD.jpg

Don't usually eat sweet and savoury together but this was nice - found in SW Green Recipe book

Last edited:
This is the recipe from the book - Rosemary Conley

900gms sweet potato - cooked and then mashed
3 red peppers - cut in half and seeded
grated fresh nutmeg - to taste
2 garlic cloves - crushed
1 tbsp chopped mixed fresh herbs
2 tbsp tomato puree
2 eggs
salt and pepper

METHOD
Place pepper skin side up on a baking tray and grill under a high heat until the skins start to blacken and blister.
Place the peppers in a plastic bag and seal to make airtight and when cool remove the peppers, peel away the skins and cut into small dice.
Mix the garlic, herbs, salt and pepper and tomato puree with the potatoes then beat in the eggs one at a time. Fold in the diced red pepper and put into a 600ml (1 pint) terrine mould or loaf tin.
Place the terrine in a roasting tin and pour enough boiling water to come half way up the side of the terrine and bake in the oven for 45mins - allow to cool and chill until ready to serve. Turn out on to a large plate, slice and place one or two slices per person on a bed of mixed salad leaves.

BUT
I used frozen mixed peppers and fresh mushrooms - just stir-fried until cooked and carried on with the recipe. Stirred enough in so that it looked ok.
I also halved the recipe as 900gms of potato seemed rather a lot when I looked at them. 2 of us had it for lunch and there is one portion left so I had made plenty - didn't want to be eating it all week.

MONDAY 28TH MAY

BREAKFAST
Porridge - yoghurt and fruit -------------- HEX B

LUNCH
Pasta oreccietts (left overs) on toast with spicy spinach ..... HEX B
Jelly, fruit and yoghurt

DINNER
Mushroom Stroganoff with Kitcheree ------------- HEX A

TOTAL -- 1 HEX A ---- 2 HEX B --- Highlights 4 ----- Juice 1 ----- Jelly 1 ---- Alpen Bar 3 --- Total 9

ORECCIETTAPASTAONTOASTWITHGARLICSPINACH.jpg

FRUIT-JELLYANDYOGHURT.jpg

MUSHROOMSTROGANOFFWITHKITCHEREE.jpg

Whoops - can't see Kitcheree in here so will do one on its own
KITCHEREENOTTM.jpg

Kitcheree is whole soaked mung beans cooked with rice and spices.

Last edited:
Had another little reminder today about putting on weight.
I lost over 5 st a few years ago and over the last couple of years have put on about 1st.4lbs so now I AM going to get rid of it before it gets any more.

A few years ago we put some boxes of plates etc into our sons loft and this afternoon decided we must go and sort them out -- not seen any of them for 10 years. When I packed them I made them safe by covering the top of them in old clothes and when I took them out I could not believe the size of them - did I really used to wear dresses that big??
No I don't want to go back there so brough one of the dresses back with me - just what I need to keep me on the straight and narrow:angel09:

Had another little reminder today about putting on weight.
I lost over 5 st a few years ago and over the last couple of years have put on about 1st.4lbs so now I AM going to get rid of it before it gets any more.

A few years ago we put some boxes of plates etc into our sons loft and this afternoon decided we must go and sort them out -- not seen any of them for 10 years. When I packed them I made them safe by covering the top of them in old clothes and when I took them out I could not believe the size of them - did I really used to wear dresses that big??
No I don't want to go back there so brough one of the dresses back with me - just what I need to keep me on the straight and narrow:angel09:

Good thinking batman! :D :D The mung bean dish sounds lush. :)

Great idea to keep a reminder of how things were systema and good on you for nipping it in the bud now before it gets out of hand. It's so easy for the weight to creep back on, I hope that I do the same if / when (!) the time comes x

I never kept any of my "big" clothes so glad I found these. My weight stayed constant for about 7 years but then I found a Bodega that sells brilliant cheap wine and it tasted so good with goat cheese and biscuits.
One thing about being in the UK at the moment is that I can't afford to keep going into the wine shopping and buying a bottle of wine whenever I feel like it and I am not the kind of wine drinker that can put the cork back in it after one glass.:cry:

Back