LUNCH
Chickpeas with Bok Choy and Noodle Soup
Fruit and Yoghurt - SYNS 1

DINNER
Spicy Tofu, Ryvita, Squash and Salad

TOTAL - HEX A - HEX B + 1/2 for Oil --SYNS - Chocolate Drink 5 - Yoghurt 1 = 6

Steps - 12,875 - Cals - 338 -- Kms - 7.46

Last edited:
so asda have not changed things then :) it does make you wonder why slimming world have changed things :)

I hope its not too hot for you again today
it was lovely here this morning but clouded over now

oh and exciting note my crocs have been dispatched :):)

I agree about the mung bean wraps. I
made them after seeing them somewhere on here but at the time no one was sure if they were a 'tweak' or no. Someone had asked SW but got no reply. The wraps themselves are very filling so it's not as if you would overeat them!!

They are on this diary about last August - I like one with soup and then freeze the rest.
The reply was from SW this week.

My consultant tells us as long as it part of a meal and not a snack not to worry about tweaks and she said tweaks such as smash cake are ok in moderation every now and again as a treat as long as you don't sit there eating it all day & night. I make potato pastry and that doesn't effect my loss or the OH's

Yes it is down to us to make sure we don't just eat the tweaks for eatings sake. Your potato pastry custard looked nice.

so asda have not changed things then :) it does make you wonder why slimming world have changed things :)

I hope its not too hot for you again today
it was lovely here this morning but clouded over now

oh and exciting note my crocs have been dispatched :):)

Mine too - will go nice with your new trousers - I did not make you buy them.:)

Thanks, it was really nice, a bit more like a cheese cake though :s

image-2945941239.jpg

I am going to do this with Mel - she got it from someone else who deserves the credit but I forget who

are you going to join in - for me this looks REALLY punishing but I am going to give it a bl00dy good try :):)

hope you have a lovely day today the jam and the chutney are all jarred up :):)
I make these things but dont always like them - I hate jam but my husband likes it - he says the jam tastes just like rhubarb and custard sweets - remember them :):)

View attachment 87435

I am going to do this with Mel - she got it from someone else who deserves the credit but I forget who

are you going to join in - for me this looks REALLY punishing but I am going to give it a bl00dy good try :):)

hope you have a lovely day today the jam and the chutney are all jarred up :):)
I make these things but dont always like them - I hate jam but my husband likes it - he says the jam tastes just like rhubarb and custard sweets - remember them :):)

I thought it was just 60 every day - I started them last Wednesday and do 30 in the morning then 15 in the lift and 15 whilst OH is unlocking the security gate and door. We are usually in it on our own so have to do 1 as it goes past each floor but this woman got in it today - got out at floor 9 - I then had to rush to get them done :D
When are you starting - I will start again with you all.

That jam sounds great - I do like jam but buy sugar free and have it on Ryvita - loved Rhubard and custard sweets - that takes me back.

Bought my summer walking sandals on line this morning but not showing you.:D:D:D

I started my crunches today - but it was really hard for me to get up and down off the floor = not practiced the best way to do that much and if I have to kneel on my replacement knee it hurts so I am going to do them on my swiss ball - it wont make them easier (in fact harder) so I think thats ok and not cheating :):)

SATURDAY 20TH APRIL

BREAKFAST
PORRIDGE ETC - HEX A AND B

LUNCH
Eggs and Beans on Toast --HEX B
Fruit and Yoghurt - SYNS 1

DINNER
Mushrooms and Spinach - Mayflower Curry Squash - Rice -- SYNS 3

TOTAL - HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - Yoghurt1 - Chocolate Drink 5 - Curry Sauce 3 = 9

Steps - 7232 - Cals - 200 - Kms - 4.56

Do you have a recipe for your spicy tofu? Is it the firm stuff??

It came out of a pack that had water in it. Just poured it off then cut it into 4 slices and patted it dry. Sprinkled some spices on it - put 1tsp oil in the pan, got it hot then put in the tofu and let it cook for a while - turned it over and cooked that side and that's it. Just made sure the spices had cooked and went a bit brown.

I put 3 pots in but it depends on how deep your pastry case is :)

Did you put any eggs in it?

I started my crunches today - but it was really hard for me to get up and down off the floor = not practiced the best way to do that much and if I have to kneel on my replacement knee it hurts so I am going to do them on my swiss ball - it wont make them easier (in fact harder) so I think thats ok and not cheating :):)

Saw a youtube film where they said it was better if you had weights in your hand (or a bottle of water etc) when you do them. I find those balls quite difficult to use as my Crohns op plastic tube bit is right on the top of it - I would find it harder to do it on one of those. Worked the days out and a rest day is when we are on the plane home so won't have to look daft doing them in the aisle.:) Can see the later days are going to be hard - is it ok to do them in different lots?

Thanks - going to make that and try out the potato "pastry" case.

I thought it was just 60 every day - I started them last Wednesday and do 30 in the morning then 15 in the lift and 15 whilst OH is unlocking the security gate and door. We are usually in it on our own so have to do 1 as it goes past each floor but this woman got in it today - got out at floor 9 - I then had to rush to get them done :D
When are you starting - I will start again with you all.

:eek::eek::eek: Not been doing crunch challenge in the lift - just been on youtube and I am doing the 30 day squat challenge but now will do them both. :D

This is the squat challenge -- edited to scribble skirt on her

Not finding this too bad at all - just doing a few when waiting for the kettle etc and the number soon mounts up.
Do 10 pretend squats after the loo :)

Last edited:
Last day of food shopping today - think it will be a long time before I get this for £2.

Spinach - Bok Choy - Broccoli - Sweet Potato - Onions - Potatoes - Mushrooms and Tofu.

WEEKLY FIGURES

DAY ...............steps.........cals..........kms.............syns
SUNDAY...........20.872........564............12.10...........8.5
MONDAY.........13.065.........357...........7.57.............7.5
TUESDAY..........16.761.........438...........9.72............12.0
WEDNESDAY.....21.201.........589...........12.29...........33
THURSDAY.......20.621.........566............11.96...........13
FRIDAY............12.875.........338........... 7.46..............9
SATURDAY....... 7.232.........200............4.56............. 6

TOTAL
steps---112.630
cals-----3052