Green Tea Trial

kissme

Gold Member
Hi all, I'm starting a trial for 2 weeks of drinking 4 mugs of green tea a day for 2 weeks to see how it effects my body and weight loss.

I have already noticed im alot less bloated after 5 days!

Any one want to join?

Last edited:
I'm in! I have been drinking them for the last week (WI tonight). I have started to really enjoy them. (But I have forgotten to bring some with me to work today :doh: &:silly:).

I'm in! I have been drinking them for the last week (WI tonight). I have started to really enjoy them. (But I have forgotten to bring some with me to work today :doh: &:silly:).

Coolies :)

I have been drinking it for about 5 days and really enjoy them! went to asda and bought one of each flavour that twining do!!! yummy yummy!! :D

I like green/herbal teas, but could somebody tell me how green tea works with weight loss.

I'm in too! been drinking it since friday, min 4 cups a day (was hard to fit that extra 5th one in sometimes) Only one yesterday though as I ran out and none today because I haven't gone out and bought them yet!

Deffo up for it though :) WI Thurs (but have been on superspeed soup this week too though!)

I won't join in as I'm already a green tea drinker, but I do think you'll benefit from its tasty goodness; antioxidants and all the extra water too.

Good luck

do they not have lots of caffiene in? be careful you dont over do it and be awake at midnight still lol!!!

I dont like hot drinks so cant join this club :(

do they not have lots of caffiene in? be careful you dont over do it and be awake at midnight still lol!!!

My twinnings ones say naturally caffeine free on? They do give me a good boost though!! Im up for this!! I have been drinking 1-5 cups a day and this week had a 3lb loss.

I'll be interested to see the difference in peoples losses

xx

you can drink it cold, if you wanted to have a go at it. mmmm iced tea!!!

My twinnings ones say naturally caffeine free on? They do give me a good boost though!! Im up for this!! I have been drinking 1-5 cups a day and this week had a 3lb loss.

I'll be interested to see the difference in peoples losses

xx

Well only the fruit teas are naturally caffine free and twinings fruit teas dont contain tea!

I got my Wi thursday, so fingers crossed i want that half stone award!

I'm in. Have been drinking some green tea this week, but only here and there. But will drink more of it from Thursday (weighin on Wednesday evening) when I can give it a proper trial.

Ill do it but really dumb question alert...how do you make it!!

I tried it with Tetley green tea with lemon & it was tasteless so I got Twinings with Pinapple & (?) something else & again it tastes like dirty hot water!

I pop a bag in a mug, boil the kettler but flick it off just before boiling point, put the water in the mug, leave for 2-3 mins, squish teabag (to get all flavor out lol) and drink....urgh still tastes like hot water, tasteless, is there something Im doing wrong.

My fave is Clipper green tea with lemon- it's mega gorgeous with a real zing- it's the only one I really like now!X

Oh, can I join in your trial... I started drinking it on Monday - tried it before but didn't really like it..... but now they have all the different flavours I just love it........ will let you know how I get on

Back