Green tea?

oh yeah definatly hunni thats sooo good! i am drinkin a cup of green tea as we speak! if it has that much of a good effect then im gonna learn to like it!! im off 2 get weighed later too, wish me luck, i hope i lose 3 lbs this week and then will be happy! xxxxxx

lol good luck with WI!!! how much have u lost so far!!! yeah am replacing my coffee with green tea!!! So that would mean i would have 6-8 cups a day lol!!! bye bye coffee :(

lol aw bye coffee :( well i started sw at 10st 9.5 lbs and got down to 8st 7lb but 2 weeks ago i got weghed and i was 8st 13lb, so since then now lost 3lb (last weigh in i was 8st 10) and im hoping to have lost 3lb this week to put me back where i was! lol i think im gona keep goin tho, not sure what my target it! how much have u lost hunni? xxxx

lost 17.5lb in 4 weeks at ww!!!! have still got at least 4 stone to get off for my height!!! you must be pretty close to your goal!!! what height are you!!!!

wow well done! im 5ft 1 so im pretty tiny :( lol dont look at it like 4 stone 2 lose just think, 4.5lb in ONE week! haha u can do it :) i lost the weight in no time, an once u start seeing results it spurs u to keep going! (like u have just found out my friend) ;) xxx

nah I'm just taking it 7lb at a time!!! oh yeah definitely i am going to keep going!!! Have a wedding mid June and would like to have as much as i can off before that to get a nice dress to wear!!! but after that i don't care how long it takes to get their!!! as long as i get there!!!!

woo and u will :) good luck :D xxx

I had a crap were this week and put on 0.6lb, I wanted to start drinking green tea but I think this is the kick up the bum I need to start!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh thats not very bad at all hunni, only like half a pound! thatll be gone by next week:) i will tell my wi result when im back, hopefully the green tea will have helped! xxx

aw only lost a pound today! thats ok tho, im at the 2stone mark from when i started so im treating myself tonite :D xxx

2 stone is awesome Hun well done! And yeah fingers crossed :) dug out a box of green tea today :D so let's see how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

congrats juicy!!! 2 stone is amazing!!!

bit of a nasty question but does anyone find green tea to have a laxative effect???? have had a dodgy tummy for a few days and wondering if it's the tea or maybe i just have a wee stomach bug!!!!!

Yay for green tea :) I love the stuff, I generally stick a green tea bag and peppermint tea bag in a big mug and full it twice... the peppermint gives it a really nice refreshing taste.

I'm not 100% sure if it does aid weightloss, though I never drank any last week and lost nothing, but the week before I drank loads and lost the 5lbs I'd put on eatting cake and drinking on a uni field trip! So this week I'm back on it... see if its co-incidence!

Also, someone mentioned a page or so ago that it was caffeine free.. just want to make sure everyone knows its got loads of caffeine in it! More than black tea :)

Good luck everyone!

Love these posts I am very slow loser so going to drink green tea off now for my first cup of the day ..

thanks guys! hope the green tea works well for u, an a little off subject but im lovin the hair :eek: :)
lol but no i dont have any laxative effects form green tea, in fact i have been rather constipated the last few days :eek: lol xxxx

I am actually starting to like this green tea lark!

Question though, do you drink it with milk or just by itself?

I don't add milk but my Mum does...

as far as i know you don't put milk in it!!! i jus drink it straight!!! but then if it tastes ok with milk i'm sure there is no reason you couldn't!!!

i bought the decaf green tea!!! although i was down in tescos there now and just bought a box of the ordinary pure green tea and a box of the pure green tea with lemon!!! i drank loads of coffee before i switched to green tea so i'm not too worried about the caffine!!!

green tea is supposed to speed up your motabolism and hydrates the body!!! so although it doesn't actually make you lose weight, it helps the body to burn up the food that you've ate!!! if you drink a cup in between meals and before bed it gives your motabolism a boost to keep burning!!!!!! have been drinking it for a week now and already i see my skin clearing up!!!

yeh thats true, my skin is looking clearer and the caffeine also gives u a boost :p lol xxx

bit of a nasty question but does anyone find green tea to have a laxative effect???? have had a dodgy tummy for a few days and wondering if it's the tea or maybe i just have a wee stomach bug!!!!!

Hi Lauren,

I notice an improvement on my bowel movements but not to the point of laxative effect. Hope you fell better soon.

I am actually starting to like this green tea lark!

Question though, do you drink it with milk or just by itself?

I don't add milk but my Mum does...

no milk, no sugar. I drink it plain;)

yeh thats true, my skin is looking clearer and the caffeine also gives u a boost :p lol xxx

It improves my skin as well:)

Back