Green tea?

Yeah thats true :) I still lost. But I put on 0.6lb last week, so was kinda hoping that would go away this week! Nevermind :) Trying out the wendi plan this week, see if that helps some :)

Hi all,
Im getting onto the green tea train as and from today, just finished my 2nd cup. Am really liking the taste and am having it with very small amount of sweetner, gonna pop to the shops tomorrow and get all these other lovely flavours ye are talking about and maybe I might get my 3rd silver 7 next wed at wi (optimistic I know!)

laurenasha said:
whats the wendi plan???

It's a variation of points (but someone has converted it to pro points) where you eat different amounts of points everyday, to give your metabolism a boost

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hope it works for u hun, make sure u keep in touch an let us know how it goes :) xxx

I've been reading all about you guys experimenting with green tea!! I'm going down the shop right now to get some!! Even if it doesn't do anything still gotta be better for you than 3-4cups of normal tea! Thanks for the ideas ?

lol thanks hun! have a look at lidls someone on here said they do it there, prob cheaper! xx

Hi all,

I'm sure it was the green tea that helped me lose 4.5 lb this week as I wasn't 100% with tracking:eatdrink051:

Good Luck x

yay good old green tea :) drinkin lots more of it this week and as of tomoro will be trying green so really hoping for a bigger loss next week but no biggie if i dont :) x

I will do juicy :) still drinking green tea as it's 0pp!

hehe! i forget we are on diff diets! xxx

Ahh it's all good! The end goal is the same :) (I'm on my phone ATM so can't see any stats or what diet your on lol)

lol! im on slimming world hun! good luck this week :) xxxx

How many tea bags have you all been drinking?

x

Ahh cool :) good luck to you too Hun!

I drink 1-2 cups a day, only use 1 bag at a time

I also use only one bag at a time. One bag for each big mug.
I see a skin improvement when I drink 2 (or over) tea bags/mugs a day, so that's the amount I'm aiming for ;)

Does anyone drink loose green tea?

I boil some water, add some cardamom and cinamon sticks, and then a teaspoon or 2 or loose green tea, YUM :)

drinking more than 4 or 5 cups a day now, im liking it now:) xxx

Back