Green tea?

today i found green tea with vanilla at lidl
and its v nice :)

cathie x

lidls can be a rite gem sometimes! saw some ww deserts in there, and loadsa quorn products too oh and i always get their reduced fat cheese its 1.49:eek::eek::eek:

Yea Lidl is great for reduced fat stuff... their fat free yogurt is about 49p!! And they do fair trade bananas too :)

And still no loss for me, even with gallons of green tea! Though my skin looks amazing... I'm putting it down to my plateau so I'm just gonna pretend its not there and carry on, and be strong!

i drink about 5 cups of green tea with ginseng and raspberry with 1 sweetener a day and it appears to make no difference to absolutely anything with me :-(

Peachy,
I drink 100% green tea, no milk no sugar no sweetner. And my skin improves with pure green tea; try to drink it plain and pure, maybe that way you can also see some difference :)

xx

i can't see sweetners doing any hard!!! i have 2 in every cup and my skins starting to clear up and my Weight loss is doing brilliantly!!! but definately wouldn't put milk in it!!!!

I am offically a green tea lover, had an awful week but drank loads of green tea and was not expecting to loose any weight but i did and i think it was the green tea :) im actually starting to enjoy the taste aswell :)

Yea Lidl is great for reduced fat stuff... their fat free yogurt is about 49p!! And they do fair trade bananas too :)

And still no loss for me, even with gallons of green tea! Though my skin looks amazing... I'm putting it down to my plateau so I'm just gonna pretend its not there and carry on, and be strong!

good for you thats how we need to think! oh and if u like diet drinks they do really cheap ones in there too, i buy there sugar free energy drink :) xxxx

aw i love diet energy drink!!! they are my saviour when i've had one too many early mornings or am working a late night!!!!

haha i know, im slightly addicted :/ lol xxx

lol was addicted to the proper ones before dieting but trying to use the diet ones now only when needed!!! don't wanna get addicted again lol xxxx

ha ha well done hopefully u will do better than me! xxx

wow brilliant!! thats over half a stone in 2 weeks!!! xxxx

I've had green tea everyday this week, I'm just about to get out of bed and weigh in this week, rather excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck babe! im drinkin a cup as we speak, as my weigh in will be today too! :) xxx

Doesnt look like it made much difference, only lost 0.2lb.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

but u still lost, thats great :) xxx

this has got me all curious anything to speed up weightloss x

well i lost a pound this week :D and last friday i had chicken sandwhich and chips from the take away and a chocolate snickers thing and a belgian bun and lots of mayo!!(not with the belgian bun) lol and still lost wooooooo!! aand due on too so well happy with that :) xxx

Back