Green tea?

hmmm Mine still says boiling water lol :-\ strange! how does everyone make theres then? just run the hot water tap? ;)

boil the kettle and then let it sit for ten minutes or turn the kettle of before boiling

Well after drinking green tea everyday for a week i weighed in today and lost 3lbs! I don't usually lose that much so maybe the tea did help.

Had about 3/4 cups a day

as far as i know your not supposed to use boiling water for instant coffee either,,although hubby would drowned me in the 'warm' coffee if i gave it to him not boiled:)i must start drinking green tea again,,i've become addicted to regular tea again:)

boil the kettle and then let it sit for ten minutes or turn the kettle of before boiling

ohhh excellent thankyou! well i'll give anything a go! :D will go make myself one now! wish the packets were more clear! probably does mean not boiling water but the way it states it sure does look like use boiling water lmao! thanks again ladies! :D

I wish i could like green tea but i dont but them MAYBE its because i have always made it with boiling water :confused: i have the green tea with pineapple and grapefruit in the cupboard so may give it another go only problem is i have 1 of them kettles that you don't pick up and it boils the water as it comes through so may have to try with a saucepan :eek:

I wish i could like green tea but i dont but them MAYBE its because i have always made it with boiling water :confused: i have the green tea with pineapple and grapefruit in the cupboard so may give it another go only problem is i have 1 of them kettles that you don't pick up and it boils the water as it comes through so may have to try with a saucepan :eek:

If you mean something like a tefal quickcup you'll be fine cos the water isn't boiled its just v hot.

I drink Clipper Green Tea with ginseng and raspberry with 1 sweetener tis lovely

Yes its a Breville Hot Cup,well i didn't know that thank you :D

I have just made a cup of my green tea with pineapple and grapefruit and have added a sweetner which i wasn't doing before and it tastes loadssssss better still not my favourite drink haha but i shall make sure i have at least 1 cup a day :)

oh and i looked on the packet of that one and it said with freshly boiled water hmmm

My hubby has one and I can't make 'proper' tea out of it as I dont find it hot enough, luckily he drinks green, white and peppermint tea so it's fine! I drink from it with green tea when i'm too lazy to go to the kitchen!!!

freshly boiled water means water that is JUST boiled so leave ten minutes then make your tea!!!!!!!!!!

I drink green tea sometimes, I always boil the water and it seems okay? The leaves do fall out into the cup though but I think that's normal? I have Clipper green tea and on quick glance I'm pretty sure it didn't even have any instructions on it, tut!

Does anyone know how many cups of green tea you should have a day to help your weight loss??????????

im currently only having one cup a day, id also like 2 know how many 2 get the benefits? thanks :) xxx

I drink around 1-2 cups a day and I see benefits on my skin, however I'm not sure if that's enough for weight loss

hi all!!! i lost 4.5lb this week and i honestly think it was the green tea (as i'd had a bad week eating wise) i drank 4-5 cups for 2 or 3 day!!! and drank loads of water!!!

will definately be trying to keep it up!!!! :)

Well done thats really good xx

That's amazing Lauren;) I think I may increase my green tea daily intake to see if that works for me as well :)

yeah one things for sure i'm really gonna stick with the green tea again this week to see what the results are!!!!

wow 4.5 thats amazing! well done :) xxxx

thanks juicygooseface lol!! i am over the moon!!! i really put it down to the green tea as i hadn't had a good week eating wise!!! Definitely gave me a push to keep going!!!!

Back