Green tea?

Aline i have a box of de-caffinated green tea at the minute!!!! so it doesn't stop me from sleeping!!! was reading in an article to drink green tea in between meals and before bed to keep the motabolizm going so am trying to do that to see what happens!!!

Morning Laurenasha, where do u get the decaf green tea ??

Have a good pp day Alb x

ur going to lose 4.5 pounds again arent u! dammit ;)
xxxx

i'm drinking so much regular tea lately that i had to put a stop to it and bought twinnings green tea with cranberry,,it is really yum,,so now having 2 green teas 2 regular teas and 2 coffee's:D

I got the decaf green tea in tesco's it's tetley!!!

NO NO NO juicy i am facing at least a 2lb GAIN this week!!! totm and i ate and drank ALL weekend!!! am so disappointed in myself i could cry!!! :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

aww no! snap with the totm thing!! haha im sure ull be ok hunni wens ur weigh in day? i have done loadsa exercisin this week and gonna do more on friday so i better lose!! chances are i wont tho! oh and is anybody drinking lord nelson green tea? i think its called that! i bought it instead of the lemon one cos the lemon one said flavourings so i wasnt sure if it was free like the tetleys one. xxxx

WI is tomor evening and my scales are weight 1 1/2 to 2lb heavier than last week!!! so fcked of!! trying to put it down to the totm but i know it wasn't that!! it was me feeding my face!!!! xxxxx

stop worrying hun ull be fine! if u put on u know it will come off again next week :) give urself some leeway, u need to have some help on totm! let me know how it goes mate! xxxx

yeah 1 bad week!!! Cant wait to find out though and then i can dust myself of and start again!!! i'm sure a little gain will give me a kick up the bum to get stuck back into it again!!! Will let you all know tomor!!!!

I hear myself saying the exact things that you are all saying when things aren't going other peoples way, but it really is so true easier said than done lol xxxx

lol definatly :) well good luck hun :D xxxx

Maybe you just needed a break from it, I don't know about you but when I really get in to it, food sometimes consumes my entire thoughts and I just get worn out thinking about it all the time!!

A break did me the world of good. This time around I hardly think about food at all!!

Good luck Hun x x

Yeah Rach but i put on weight so easily i'm sure a break would end up with me having ALL my weight back on again!!! No i just have to give myself a kick up the bum and think is it worth it!!!!

Yeah me too :-(

I did put on 4lb when I had my 3 wk 'break' but I did go crazy!! Lol stuffing my face with everything!!

That's the prob I face, it's easy-ish to lose weight ( for me if I try my best) . It's the keeping it off that's the hardest I think. X

Yeah Rach but i put on weight so easily i'm sure a break would end up with me having ALL my weight back on again!!! No i just have to give myself a kick up the bum and think is it worth it!!!!

how did weigh in go? i got weighed today instead of tomoro and just like i thought, i put on a pound :( but not too fussed, itll be gone next week, with many more gone too i hope! gonna have a strict week this week. stay green most days too xxx

lol lost 1lb juicy!!! so friggin happy after a bad week and my totm!!! could do cart wheels!!! All hail green tea lmao xxxxx aw don't worry about it!!! like u said it will be gone next week!!! xxxx

woohoo!!! well done lovey!! good 2 hear u still lost, im not worried bout it itll be gone next week! lol and gets harder 2 get rid of when u hit target so is to be expected xxxx

I'm dreading weigh in, in the morning just in case I haven't lost or put weight on :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg well done! I bet your well chuffed! Go green power!! Lol

Been drinking my tea religiously, I do feel a bit skinner this week! Mother in law saw us Wed and was shocked as I looked so much slimmer! tho I have to say, I haven't dropped a clothes size yet. Muffin top is still there!!

I'm going to get my hair done when I reach my mini goal, a total change from brunette to blonde, tho it's gonna be expensive but it's going to be my reward! What about you guys? Do you have any treats lined up??

yeah rach only problem is sometimes it takes these things a week to catch up with you so i'm gonna have to be on my best behaviour this week to make sure it doesn't lol!!!

Hum rewards!!! well i said i was gonna buy myself something nice for every stone i've lost!!! still haven't got myself anything from my first stone though!!! i think i've dropped a dress size at the top but haven't checked the bottom yet!! too scared to cause i'd be bigger on the bottom lmao!!!! And for mothers day, my birthday etc. i've asked everyone just to give me money!!!! So that when the time comes that i really really need new cloths, i will have a stash there to go and splash lol!!!

wow brunette to blonde!!! I've always been too scared to do that in case it turns out yellow rotf!!!! Most i've ever done is had loads and loads of blonde foils!!!!

We definitely need to reward ourselves for our achievements!!!! It's the only thing that will spur us on!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back