Grrr..problems with Online

Juliet68

I've only been a member since sat and already I am frustrated!

I can't print the blank food diary - no idea why (could well be something I am doing) - but I really want the paper version.

I can't get into the FAQs - everytime I try my PC freezes.

And even though I am doing a red day it won't let me have 2 healthy extra As - even though it let me on Sunday!

Any ideas?
Juliet

If your computer is freezing, it sounds to me as if it's a computer problem rather than a website problem. Is your hard-drive too full? Have you done a virus check recently? (My computer tends to freeze when I have too much stuff on it).

The 'paper' food diary is a pdf, so it might be easiest to dowload it to your computer and then print it out.

When you refer to the extra healthy extras, do you mean you're filling in the online food diary? When you start filling in your online food diary for a new day, you have to select whether you want to follow a red/green/extra easy day. The site defaults to 'extra easy', even if you always do another type of day, so I suspect that you forgot to tick the 'red' box when you started up the diary for your new day.

Hope this helps! You'll soon get used to the site :)

I am also doing online and it is frustrating, easier when there is someone to ask if you are confused and the websitre not easy to use really.

Back