guess who is returning???

carrieclaus

Gold Member
hi guys after a long letter and then phonecall to my llc im starting lighterlife lite on 2nd nov for 5wks then 2wk reintroduction to food!!! yeah!!!!
i dont need my doctors consent so YEAH!!!!
ive been on ww since my kidney stones but i have no self discipline, i like to think i can have the junk food for the points....
im gonna start reducing my carbs the next few weeks so im in a better place to start. im soooooooooo happy i love lighterlife, i love my llc and i love all you lighterlifers. i cant wait!!!
as ive never done the lite programme before, what can i expect? xx

hey carrie hello my lovely! good news and im really pleased for you! you sound excited honey......be lovely to have you back on the forum too :) xx

ive actually been on the phone to her today again and ive talked her into letting me start on tuesday, i am sooooo excited. been a wee while trying to figure out what was best for me and i need to be told what i can and cant have then im determined. if u tell me i can have a little of this and a little of that im horrendous, always pushing my boundaries. lighterlife is the only diet i havent done that with. ive missed this side of the forum xx

Welcome back and good luck with your journey! You'll get to your goal in no time! :)

thanks guys, 2moro is the big day!!! my meetings at 7pm, oh god how i HATE evening weigh ins.... lol. ill be the big 3-0 2wks on sat.... remember, remember the 6th of november, the day that carrie turned wise...... lol.
i need to get this weight issue resolved fast and properly. proper portion control, im too excited i have successfully reduced my carbs over the last few days so hopefully it wont take me long to get in2 ketosis. its the dreaded day 3 i cant handle but hopefully friday will be my last day 3 ever!!!
i can still squeeze into my size 10s but i cant wait to give up the work out getting them on..... lmao.
i really do love lighterlife and i know its difficult at times but im truly happy when im on it, that little part concerns me greatly, hence the reason im doing lite this time.
hope everyone is well take care xx

Back