Gym Equipment/Gym Buddy

Debs1972

MiniMins Addict
Please tell me, am I the only one who has an "unintentional mini gym" at home?

Prior to taking up the gym and going as regular as I do now, I was constantly buying all sorts of gadgets for exercising and many of which have been used once or twice – Exercise bike, skipping rope, ankle weights, Lateral thigh trainer, abs cruncher, Slendertone Abs System, pushbike (I do use the last two regular) My husband says that I could set up my own gym in the garage with all my equipment. I have now been banned from looking at exercise stuff lol. :cry:

However I did managed to buy the Zumba DVD and it is brilliant – much better than the Zumba game for PS3 (which I had previously). I can do a totally body workout in half hour and it is cheaper than paying £3 -£5 for my local classes.

I am currently trying to talk my friends into playing badminton/ tennis, walking or biking with me but failing. So if there is anyone in the Birmingham, B37 who is interested let me know.

Debs

im the same! i didnt mean to make the spare room a mini gym, it just happened!
i got:
exercise bike
weights
skipping rope
ab roller
pilates mat
resistance band
gym ball
ankle weights

Lol. You just reminded me, I have a brand new yoga stretch belt still in package & yoga mat
Did have aerobics ball but it took up too much room & never really knew how to use it. Did I mention I have a mini vibro plate too lol

i shove the ball in the wardrobe, dosent take up too much room and stops my pets from playing with it thinking its a new toy for them ¬_¬

the one in my room is full of bags, but the spare room one was empty :p

Back