Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gym Equipment/Gym Buddy

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Debs1972, 13 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Debs1972

Debs1972 MiniMins Addict

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8%)
    Diet:
    none - just reduced calorie intake to 1400/ Hypnoband
    Please tell me, am I the only one who has an "unintentional mini gym" at home?

Prior to taking up the gym and going as regular as I do now, I was constantly buying all sorts of gadgets for exercising and many of which have been used once or twice – Exercise bike, skipping rope, ankle weights, Lateral thigh trainer, abs cruncher, Slendertone Abs System, pushbike (I do use the last two regular) My husband says that I could set up my own gym in the garage with all my equipment. I have now been banned from looking at exercise stuff lol. :cry:

However I did managed to buy the Zumba DVD and it is brilliant – much better than the Zumba game for PS3 (which I had previously). I can do a totally body workout in half hour and it is cheaper than paying £3 -£5 for my local classes.

I am currently trying to talk my friends into playing badminton/ tennis, walking or biking with me but failing. So if there is anyone in the Birmingham, B37 who is interested let me know.

Debs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    im the same! i didnt mean to make the spare room a mini gym, it just happened!
    i got:
    exercise bike
    weights
    skipping rope
    ab roller
    pilates mat
    resistance band
    gym ball
    ankle weights

4. Debs1972

Debs1972 MiniMins Addict

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8%)
    Diet:
    Lol. You just reminded me, I have a brand new yoga stretch belt still in package & yoga mat
    Did have aerobics ball but it took up too much room & never really knew how to use it. Did I mention I have a mini vibro plate too lol

5. gina_b

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    i shove the ball in the wardrobe, dosent take up too much room and stops my pets from playing with it thinking its a new toy for them ¬_¬

6. Debs1972

Debs1972 MiniMins Addict

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8%)
    Diet:
    I would too, but my wardrobe is full of bags of "I will fit into these again" clothes

7. gina_b

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    the one in my room is full of bags, but the spare room one was empty :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.