had enough

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by duncan, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    thats it ive had enough of the bloody ticker thing, the figures have come out wrong:confused:, i was 17.03/5 at the start and now 16.61/2, so in my book that makes it 71/4lbs lost not 5.6 and it hasnt changed the bit on the side,rarrrrggggghhhhhh sodding thing:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    the bit at the side you edit your details in user cp, you have to save changes at bottom
    go to www.tickerfactory.com and build a ticker there, then use the forum code, copy and paste in to your edit signature bit

hope that helps

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I think you're possibly working out the pounds incorrectly. I assume that for 16.61/2 you mean 16 stone 6.5 pounds? This is different to 16.6 and a half

0.6 of a stone isn't 6lbs. Confusing, but it's a mistake lots make.

So.
    17stone = 238lbs. Plus .5lbs makes 238.5lbs (assuming your 3/5 is approx .5lbs)
    16stone = 224lbs. Plus 6.5lbs makes 230.5lbs

So that's 8lbs. But you possibly took the pounds as decimals, instead of pound, which would give 5.6, so I think that's what your done.

Have another go. You need to put in a new weight of 230lbs which is 16st 6.5lbs (ignoring the halves ;))

Well done for the 8lbs loss already! :clap:

5. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    thank you kd,to the rescue again xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.