Had to take my GORGEOUS coat back...!

SuzySparkle

Well as some of you know my parents bought me the most gorgeous pink Matthew Williamson winter coat as a well done present for all the weight I have lost. Sadly I had to take it back yesterday but it was for the most fantastic reason... I needed a smaller size!!!! When I started this diet I was a size 24 and yesterday I bought a size 14 winter coat... woo-hoo! Me, Suzy Sparkle, in a size 14 designer coat... who would've thought it?! I'm well happy! x

ah thats brill hun xx

Wow, very inspirational!! Congratulations, bet you feel AMAZING!! x

That's amazing woman! Really well done. That feeling is so good isn't it -and you've earned every bit of it. CONGRATULATIONS!!

WOOHHOOOO!!!!!!
go you x

really chuffed for you hun.
was gutted when i read it had to go back but pleased for you with the reason why x

haha!! fantastic!!! i too was gutted when i read that but i'm happy now!!!

went to bicester village yesterday (for those that dont know, designer outlet village - fantastic!) and saw the mosrt AMAZING coat. sadly it cost more than a months rent for me so obviously didnt buy it but oh gorgeous Armani cream winter coat with big black buttons. dribble. however, like i said, cost about £450 so of course i walked away!

just to make everyone feel smug and happy - loved it in armani as i realised that they call size 12 a small, 14 a medium, 16 large and 18 exlarge! this made me happy as i was wearing a 14 jumper therefore in the eyes of armani - i wasnt a lard arse!! whay hey!! where as before, i darent even go in as i knew nothing would get close!! xx

Now that is the best reason ever to have to return something :D

TEN SIZES SMALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 How brilliant is that x

Wow hun dats brilliant i had a feeling you mite need to do that haha! size 14 babes dats amazing!

Back