• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hair and skin

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
has anyone else noticed a difference in there hair skin and nails ? i used to suffer with oily skin and greasy hair (ugh) but since iv been on LT its stopped my skins lovely and my hairs just looking fab:D and my nails are growing lovely and strong!! they saying is really true you are what u eat, i have never felt so well!! :p:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi, yes i have noticed my nails seem to growing a bit faster and are much stronger than they used to be, nice side effects i think.

not really noticed a difference lol but my hair is short and my nails always get dirty from work lol

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
cos ur a scruff adam haha

joke

ye my hair an nails r feelin really nice AND i havnt had a single spot in 5 weeks

woop woop xxxx

MiniB

Here we go again!
I'm the same. Always suffered from a spotty chin and greasy forehead but since LT no problems whatsoever. Another great side effect of LT.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hmmm nope haven't noticed either

I've just been feeling really down tbh

my skin is better if i stick to the water :) hair seems to be the same but my nails went to pot! I used to bite them and stopped last year, but since being on LT i started to chew on them (not bite!) and they just kept crumbling.

Gotten so bad i went and had nail extensions done on friday - so now i have super duper nails :D

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
nails better :) skin better :) hair falling out big time :(

i was a bit spotty for the 1st few weeks but was all the badness coming out i think lol, much beter now!!

I'm starting tomorrow morning, and my hair has recently been cut short and i want to grow it out. Do you think this will help?
also my skin has been a little spotty lately.