hair and skin

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
has anyone else noticed a difference in there hair skin and nails ? i used to suffer with oily skin and greasy hair (ugh) but since iv been on LT its stopped my skins lovely and my hairs just looking fab:D and my nails are growing lovely and strong!! they saying is really true you are what u eat, i have never felt so well!! :p:p

hi, yes i have noticed my nails seem to growing a bit faster and are much stronger than they used to be, nice side effects i think.

not really noticed a difference lol but my hair is short and my nails always get dirty from work lol

cos ur a scruff adam haha

joke

ye my hair an nails r feelin really nice AND i havnt had a single spot in 5 weeks

woop woop xxxx

I'm the same. Always suffered from a spotty chin and greasy forehead but since LT no problems whatsoever. Another great side effect of LT.

Hmmm nope haven't noticed either

I've just been feeling really down tbh

my skin is better if i stick to the water :) hair seems to be the same but my nails went to pot! I used to bite them and stopped last year, but since being on LT i started to chew on them (not bite!) and they just kept crumbling.

Gotten so bad i went and had nail extensions done on friday - so now i have super duper nails :D

nails better :) skin better :) hair falling out big time :(

i was a bit spotty for the 1st few weeks but was all the badness coming out i think lol, much beter now!!

I'm starting tomorrow morning, and my hair has recently been cut short and i want to grow it out. Do you think this will help?
also my skin has been a little spotty lately.

Back